Saturday, May 7, 2016

Struggling to happiness

     Today I had a debate drew fierce fire, for construction workers, for next to my house. They did damage to my house during the construction to repair the house next door. I feel very sad because of this. A sad feeling from the depths of the soul as when I was at the age of 15. The day that I almost lost all faith in the lives of family adversity before. But my man now and it is very different days. Though my spirit come down as a moment when I was 15, but feelings about 7 minutes over soon. I returned to my people at the present time. The emotions at the age of 15 days old returned in me as a jaunt to the past. It as a link between past and present in my mind. It makes me have a new feeling. It seems I'm back the true essence of my people. Ignore people by the school and life circumstances were trained to do. I return to the true nature of man himself. And there is no reason strong enough to convince me that man does not live with. It seems when people are often the weakest return to the true nature of man himself. Because by living with the true nature of man himself, the most powerful one.

      The contradictions in today still weighed heavily on my soul. I do not want to have any capital a conflict with anyone. But it seems many people do not respect me, they deliberately made me hurt and damage. This forced me to struggle to secure their rights. Like the saying: Happiness is a struggle! With conflicts like today, if I do not try to fight with all the strength. Maybe I will have to live for years in anxiety and warm memories. The bear and ignored, or think differently with initial perception will create bad habits. It made me live with myself difference, then lost all personal power, I will meet a lot of unhappiness in life. Struggle is correct to ensure the happiness of ourselves. Surrender or flee the action of the most despicable people in your life. With people like that, they encountered misfortune in life as a natural thing. So in life we ​​never evade the struggle to bring the interests of the competition. Whether it is a struggle to do us hurt and loss. Only the struggle is our right, and bring more benefits than harm. We never dreamed of a society without contradictions and struggles created. Because the struggle is a necessity for the survival and development of society. Society no struggle, which began social degradation. When a person refuses the struggle for the sake of itself. That's when the person is degraded. They did surrender to society, and society will be buried stamping, and then quickly disappear from society. Instead of dreaming of a society is the wrong way will not have to lead to conflict struggle. Let's try to upgrade ourselves, to always win in the struggle. The contradictions in life is an objective necessity. Be persistent struggle to ensure their own interests. That is the proper way of life and the most powerful. Way of life that help you grow and become successful in life!
                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

<< Delicious dishes from eggs and fried pickles

<< Getting rich from potato



<< Recipes enrich farmers

No comments:

Post a Comment