Saturday, May 7, 2016

Recipes enrich farmers

     We keep talking about crops in the winter season. We now have a misconception that the winter crops are favorite cold climate trees. So we just plant them when winter came. In fact, it is not so! Plant as well as other creatures on earth, we are not like winter. Cold climate processes of growth and development of almost all the species on Earth have slowed. The species adapted to cold climates, the reality is very strong species. So we can still live well in low temperature conditions. Such as pine, potato. If we planted these trees in conditions about 30 degrees C. Then they were still alive, and still growing at a very fast speed!

      I discovered this from the cultivation of a potato at a temperature between 15 to 28 degrees C. This is the late Spring and early Summer. My potato plants grow fast and strong. I was worried because my potato plants may be killed when the ambient temperature increases, as summer rapidly approaches. But my potato plants still thrive when summer came. So I had to learn about plants and potatoes on the internet is known, potato still live well when soil temperatures at about 30 degrees C. So on a question arises as to why the farmers are not planted potatoes in the summer, but in winter they just planted? The price of 1 kg of potatoes on the market today is higher than the price of rice. Potato yield of rice several times higher. Public care, and also fewer pests. Time of potato growing very short. If planting potatoes well enough moisture and nutrition, the yield of potato tubers will be very high. The biggest problem when we planted potatoes is not preservation. Because potatoes are sprouting rapidly. When potatoes are sprouting, the amount of toxins in potatoes increased from 10 to 20 times. This is very dangerous for the user. And ourselves in each potato also contains toxic then. Therefore the use of potatoes as the staple food of the day is not good for human health in rice, corn, or wheat. But the potato crop, as well as some plants are usually grown in the winter in the summer really is a secret to help farmers might become rich. The remaining problem is for us to choose what little crop pests in the summer only. Warm climate is always the best climate for humans and all creatures in the world. I love summer. Summer is wonderful. I feel happy that I was born in a tropical country. I love the green of the leaves, and the beauty of the flowers, as well as bees, butterflies. Since it is not a farmer, so I do not have land to grow potatoes enrichment. But I will plant some pineapples and potatoes in the garden of the bowl! Just like that, my family will have fresh potatoes to eat. I will be planting potatoes year round. I will learn how to prepare and preserve potatoes good! Hopefully, I will think of many initiatives to ensure food security worldwide, while climate change is increasingly complex!
                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

<< Delicious dishes from eggs and fried pickles



<< Getting rich from potato

No comments:

Post a Comment