Saturday, May 7, 2016

I love the sun!

       He is the dawn of my soul. He is all that is pristine and pure in my soul. Is the true nature of the human child. When I returned to the children themselves. The dreams of the young people they have completed. His only dream in my life is not achieved. And may be that I will forever have no chance to see you again. Now I'm living where I do not even know. Memories of old days dreaming dreams, I really really do not know what is true, what is imagined. I only have feelings for him is absolutely sincere. Wish we meet again, come together, and live together for the rest of life!

       Losing him, you were fallen, I fled myself, fleeing now. I buried soul and his thoughts on the books. Then I lost her. I lost the child. I do not know where is my human nature. Where is the man trained from school. Where is the man trained in books. Where is the human and social context by creating. My human nature because there are fostering development, to carry on their shoulders the burden of the people are trained from school, books, and create social circumstances. So it becomes very weak and distorted. So it has always been hidden away in my life. I always try to forget myself, forget the hurt in his soul. Forever and I feel extremely tasteless to life. I find life very tired and heavy when I do not get is key. Then I let go of all the things which are not children. I returned to live in their homeland, and try to come back to yourself. Forever and then I saw pictures of him as a bright spot in my heart. Now his image has flooded my soul. Memories of us are making me feel happy in your soul. I miss you I wish to be with him. If you say love is the love and absolute respect in my soul, then I just loved only him alone. He always perfect in my eyes. With you, I always get is yourself. It's just that I've absorbed a wrong education. So I did not know how to express love properly, so that you truly love happiness, and the relationship of you and I more sticking, intimate. In every age we always have a good reason to stay together, then apart. I thought maybe we only have love without conditions. But now I think differently. Perhaps we have not really mature? So I will try to mature, powerful, and wise in life. I hope that one day I will be together, make each other happy. My love for him as for the sun. Between the chaos of life, maybe you do not look up at the sun. But he is always present in my life, with the warm rays. I really miss you, my great guy! I'll wait for you, wait to see you again one day! I'll still love you, even though the world has changed to the extent how! He is my lifelong dream! I love the sun!
                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi


<< I also will travel

No comments:

Post a Comment