Saturday, May 7, 2016

Dream cultivator

       I love mushrooms. Mushrooms have a strong impression with mushrooms from a very young age. That day in schools usually wind greeted cautions plans to raise living standards for staff, teachers in the school. Mushroom growing model in the school is considered a model of economic efficiency. Because it took advantage of sources of agricultural waste products locally as dried rice stalks, and excess vast space of the school on the occasion of the summer. So, when to harvest mushrooms, fungi are divided among the officials and teachers in the school. My mother is a teacher of her school, so my family had a lot of mushrooms to eat when harvested mushrooms. My mother said very nutritious eating mushrooms. And fungi grow quickly. I saw mushrooms have a very pleasant aroma, its taste is also very tasty. So I have been dreaming about the mushrooms grow from that date. Then little planning model by students and teachers at schools mushroom cultivation has been eliminated. Instead, each student bring a 65 ml bottle to the school, to implement the plan on each occasion small to summer. I do not know exactly what the school had used the bottle to do it. But I think they are used to produce fish sauce, soy sauce, or wine for distribution to staff and teachers in the school. I also do not remember my family have been receiving these products do not. Perhaps because it does not leave any impression on me, after the program submitted by students end bottles that end.

        Growing up, I became a student of a business school. Those who lived through the period of the new students feel all the suffering of poverty. Because the amount is limited to part of DIN, expenditure needs of students is immeasurable. In addition to tuition, the money housing, food, utilities, clothing money, money costs for the relationship friend, teacher, love, sickness drug money. There are many other unusual things not counting money all. Does anyone doubt within the student she looked always seems happy, happiness is a fear that the rice, clothes, rice, silver money to the hair! We also worry about the job in the future! I poured school students hired a lot. There are many sales you go rent at the store in town, have you tutor, you do have seasonal workers in business establishments in the town, there you are self-employed. All we are trying to make more money serving his life. Once I saw the book: "Why do not you grow mushrooms?" Her students at home. I borrowed and read it with a passion. The idea of ​​growing mushrooms has flashed in my head. I know the fungus is the queen of the vegetable species. And cultivation of mushrooms is a profession that can help me get rich. I have tried to implement that model. But economic conditions, living space, and spawn no. So I was forced to give up my dream of growing mushrooms, in laments. When I used a very dynamic boyfriend. She can buy me spawn in Hanoi. Ideas flooded mushroom growing in my soul. But again I was forced to grow mushrooms dream folded into the depths of his soul. Because ashamed to say it, but the truth is that at that time I did not have enough money to buy seed fungi, mushroom planting material. Immediately to my place to grow mushrooms is also common area used by the whole family. So the combination cultivator with someone is very difficult and inconvenient. So I decided to work more with industry professionals are being trained for a local business. Watch out there is a right way, if I truly love my industry professionals were trained. Then I graduated from college, to work with industry professionals were properly trained pretty good salaries. But man does not work is the essence of who I am. I feel tired, and the capacity of the body impairments bant gradually. I quit my job properly employed with specialized training. I autonomous business on my own land. But the dream of business success as I had thought. I was a failure in self-employment. My mother is now also retired, my mother's health is not as good as before. My mother has spent large sums to buy supplements, medicines, including Ganoderma. Seeing my mother used very save Ganoderma made me feel very poignant. I wish I had not given up his dream of growing mushrooms. I suddenly realized Ganoderma demand of people the same age as my mother very large locally. I decided to grow mushrooms! This is probably one of the best decisions I! I believe I can be rich from the mushrooms! Or at home I would have a lot of mushrooms to use! I now have all the conditions to perform my dream growing mushrooms!
                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi


<< Magnolia

<< From the concrete drilling and cutting

<< True justice, the people of Vietnam's wrong eating dogs

<< Legend of dogs



<< Vietnam psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment