Tuesday, April 26, 2016

From the concrete drilling and cutting

       My next house was repaired and upgraded. The noise of their construction activities sometimes makes me feel very tired. Especially when they use machinery to demolish the walls. The day before they demolish a beam and make my house cracked. I was talking to the builders that they should immediately change their construction plans. Because if they continue, make sure my house is broken down. Because my house and inside the house that formerly was a house. Stories say it so simple, but in fact it is a very intense debate. Because no experience in construction, lacks the necessary machinery to demolish the concrete construction. Builders who decided that the demolition by manual methods. So it runs the risk of my house broken. Specifically, my house has appeared 3 small crevices from their jobs.

       With my resolute struggle. I even threatened to take the case to court process. After they continue to crack on the third line my walls, they are forced to stop, fearing the strength of the remedies I can give. That evening, they had to hire a demolition workers to tear down the concrete rim connection between the two houses. With the help of these machines dedicated demolition. Concrete rim connection between two houses were demolished quickly, without causing any significant upheaval. The big iron bar was used to cast concrete into the air to air out. This morning, the barber has cut its iron a simple way. So my house was completely independent of the house next door. Do so is great. But it seems that the relationship between me and the people inside that builders still quite tense. It is possible that while angry, I said the words made him vulnerable. I actively want to reconcile with him today. Because I do not want to have any relationship in social tensions. Technically, I was right, he 'was wrong. They staged construction plan unreasonable, cause fracture of my house. This was in violation of building laws. Can I sue him in court. And attach itself was forced to use other construction plans, to not damage my house. But emotionally, it is true that I did hurt him with the words of my anonymous intimidation, to force him to stop construction activities their incorrect. Live in my life, the most difficult is ensuring the interests of itself, just built up good relationships with others. Because the struggle for the good is the most fundamental struggles of a man. Every country has a legal system to ensure basic benefits for all people. But in reality, many people took advantage of the wisdom and his strength, to usurp the legitimate interests of others. Therefore one must always try to improve the strength and wisdom of himself! Recent incident made me be a huge annoyance, it hurt myself and builders of the house next door. The main reason is because I do not not enough strength and wisdom. My reputation is low, so the builders which has refused to change the method of construction as soon as I requested. In order that the work can be too urgent, the picture of me and him are both vulnerable. This is a wise lesson in life. Price wise I more, then maybe my pictures do not get hurt in the eyes of many as this time. And him did not hurt that much. What I did was have to protect my house. I also affirm the territorial sovereignty of myself. Lives must be true, otherwise we will lose all power of self. Anyway, even, I live is myself, my own discretion. Because I was the one all my own life!
                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment