Saturday, May 7, 2016

Cultivator enrichment

       Mushroom still seen as the queen of the plants. It gives people a lot of important nutrients. And that really is a food fragrant, delicious, and nutritious human. But the fact of the Vietnam market today mushroom undeveloped commensurate with the value which gives the mushroom man. The main reason is due to the cultivation of mushrooms in Vietnam in a small scale, and mushroom production according to the manual method. The processing and preservation of mushrooms is very much limited. Hot and humid climate conditions of Vietnam is a good medium for mold growth species. Vietnam despite knowing who is very good fungus, mushrooms human security expenditure is also used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. It also ranked ahead of ginseng. But Vietnam does not have the habit of eating habits mushrooms. Thus the consumption of mushrooms in the market rather difficult. At home I also have family of mushroom cultivation. They often bring mushrooms send in shops selling meat to ask for protection. Villagers habits I used mushrooms sauteed with pork, beef, or chicken.

       In fact, there are many ways of processing and preserving mushrooms. We can preserve mushrooms, fungus and security spending, and grows in the dry atrium during quite brown. We can also preserved mushrooms at low temperatures, in the agricultural bags were drained of air. We also can process sour mushroom dishes, and eat as a family melons. If considered as a vegetable fungus, the fungus growing and selling vegetables, a lot better. In terms of living space increasingly narrow, increasingly environmental fluctuations, agricultural land is increasingly shrinking. , The largest manufacturing plant and the fungus provides market is an inevitable trend. I love mushrooms. Mushroom cultivation and enrichment ideas had in my head since I was a little girl freshmen 2. But because of economic conditions, space, and time is very limited, so I have no real successful mushroom. But almost mushroom is still a great passion for me. Recently in my hometown, there are many mushrooms purchased at very high prices and security spending for health improvement. Although my family was not rich, but my mother also tried to buy some mushrooms spending on security to use. I looked at my mother ate mushrooms sparingly but heart aches. Cultivator idea revived in my mind. If I follow through with this idea, my mother had a lot to eat mushrooms and security spending. So I determined to pursue the idea of ​​growing mushrooms! If not sold on the market, then I'll have a lot of mushrooms to eat. Together is growing mushrooms, but if I plant the fungus security spending, the economic value will bring very high. Today the social and economic conditions for development. Demand for health improvement with advanced pharmaceuticals growing tradition. So security market mushroom consumption spending will be very large. It was a meaningful gift courtesy and high economic value. Why am I still not growing mushrooms, as now I've got money, space, and time to plant and care for mushrooms? I can sell mushrooms at the store myself and my mother. I can also sell them on the internet. I believe mushrooms are important crops in the future, where the cultivation of fresh vegetables in the increasingly limited natural!
                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

Read more

<< From the concrete drilling and cutting

<< True justice, the people of Vietnam's wrong eating dogs

<< Legend of dogs

<< Vietnam psychology


<< Dream cultivator

No comments:

Post a Comment