Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Magnolia

      I enjoyed magnolia tree. Because it is so wonderful plants in your home and office. Besides the effect of the air filter, it also beautifies the whole room. Magnolia trees grown in popularity in homes and offices. Even in government offices, magnolia trees are also grown. I love this plant. One day I saw a magnolia tree removal people were thrown inside a garbage dump. I must have picked up on, their leaves removed. And our bodies cut into pieces of 20 to 30 cm high and then buried in moist sand.

      Spring weather is great. The air is not hot, nor cold. High humidity in the air, so it is a haven for plant growth and development. Magnolia branches buried in sand I fell unexpectedly shoots grow very beautiful ones. I am very cheerful and happy to see us. There is a small magnolia branches, but has the germ grows to 3 in the first tree branches. When they grow up, I can plant into a pot spike own very beautiful scene. There are tree branches and trunk sections cut from the loudest of my magnolia tree section to take home, which I hope it will generate many sprouts as possible. But until today it still sour that a tree sprouts. However, there are small trees sprouted leaves eyes on magnolia branches are large seems about to turn up.
       Few today busy working, I do not pay attention to much magnolia tree. I thought it great and will grow into a beautiful magnolia tree that. I was surprised the other day I discovered a snail is dug into the small wooden twigs grow new shoots the biggest variety. I quickly caught a snail and throw it away. I feel fortunate to have discovered the snail soon, so it can not eat the seed of my magnolia tree. But this morning I did not get so lucky. Because when I discovered worm dom, it has eaten all the shoots 3 my loudest. It is a worm and big black blob. As I see it, it is delicious to eat the roots of the tree sprouts branches 3rd at my favorite magnolia. When I found out it was about to strike. It hastily fled. It runs very fast. But because it does not want to have the opportunity to sabotage my magnolia tree, I kill it. Fortunately, but also a more magnolia branches have sprouted green in two, if not sure I will be sad. It seems very delicious magnolia tree sprouts. From today I am very careful to pay attention to this new work. I'm hoping that there will be many beautiful magnolia tree in my shop to sell. I just might sell them, also just to enjoy the beauty of us each day! I love the Magnolia! They are always very nice and charming!
                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment