Saturday, May 7, 2016

Me cat

       I adopted a kitten. I really love it. With that, the mice away from my house. It also makes my life more interesting. Whenever working in his small garden, often accompanied by my cat. It's very funny to be immersed in nature, and when he saw the birds, or insects fancy. Having it on the side, I also have peace of mind, because it can quickly detect harmful insects. This is a very smart cat. So the other day to my house my mother had asked me to lend her mother a few days to look for the cat and mouse. Since her mother's house are a living mouse. Last night I took the cat to the mother party. This cat which loved my mother. Yet it has proved quite panic when the mother into the house. Then it's also more familiar forever. As for me, I miss the cat during the evening yesterday. I was also worried because maybe it'll go away from her mother's house, then get lost somewhere! This morning I kept thinking about it forever. Does it have to be my mother tie or not. Finally I decided to go to her mother's house to visit the cat.

     Contrary to the thinking and my worry. The cat was quite comfortable in her mother's house. Inside, it was my mother to eat delicious. It is also very naughty. Because of her mother's house there are many strange objects. It seems that it can live very well in my mother's house. It seems to assume that my mood. Mother told me to bring the cat to right in this afternoon. I'm glad this. But also a bit worried about my mother. Because it looks like my mother also loves cats. I advised my mother to buy another cat. Living with a cat will make those supporting single women fall into depression over. When I brought it home, it was very comfortable and pleasant. It romp in the garden. Then jump on his drive to sleep with a passion. It seems that last night the cat was lost sleep! What a pity for the cat!
      I saw cats ponder, as well as other animals, while leaving their living environment, have become weak and vulnerable. Whether tigers if forests are to leave their familiar, also will lose a lot of power! When a girl after marriage, they moved to live in the husband's family, much as they are no longer themselves anymore. Still said the change is a great dose of stimulus to change and become more mature in life. If your life does not really need to change, the best we still follow old lifestyle that act. In this world, not any change is good and progress. The construction of fixed milestones in life is very important. It makes us have a life of peace and happiness. I loved this cat. Therefore, I will not bring it to my mother's house again. It seems I've hurt the cat's heart. Cats are a very sensitive animal life around. Because it uses the nose to identify more habitat eye. When plunged into a strange environment, it can not find its familiar smells, so it will be panic. Cats have been close friends since about 3000 human years. It is the pet for many families worldwide. Love, care, and protection of cats. It was an animal is coming from heaven to befriend humans!
                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi


<< Construction worker,

No comments:

Post a Comment