Saturday, May 7, 2016

I'm still alone

      I'm a loner in life. Since childhood I have been very difficult to combine with others. I also try to have friends. But it was also a friend to me as anyone else. Frankly I do not love them. I find them very annoying. Sometimes they do hurt me pretty badly. But I was trying to be polite to them.

       Then one day my family was so many big events. I felt extremely weak. I felt really need friends. But they all have abandoned me in a way I feel most vulnerable. I am very sad because of that, but I felt better because I finally got back to myself. I constantly focused on reading for more knowledge, understanding, and strength. I have great progress compared with other friends. Once inside I was all the lesions on friendship, love, family. Voila's when I started college. In college I had friends. I was trying to help friends. And it seems they are also very fond of me. We were together eating, laughing. But the friendship that gradually lose sincerity. Because each person has a soul and life is very different. I slowly away from her friends. Perhaps because I am a human being with nature alone. I did not develop its full strength when combined with others. It seems that I do not grow more than the first years entered the university.
      College graduation day, I swim alone in life. I felt myself very much exposed their own weakness. I am bewildered and so weak in life. Time of university graduates is one of the most difficult times in my life that I have experienced. I do not have any money in your pocket. Mother declared officially cut off all financial aid to me. The reason is because I was out of school! I have to leave school, where I have been involved for 21 years. From the first day I entered the nursery class, and finished elementary school, junior high, high school, secondary, and tertiary. It is a continuous learning process, unbroken year. Life at school is an important half of my life. Almost throughout its development process, my life is always associated with learning and school. Now all these things are stopped. I had to go to work to live, I was really shocked. I also do not know where to get a job and a job to me. I felt really helpless in the world. I do not belong to the school or society. I really felt lonely between a society with so many people. I was shocked and felt unbalanced serious life. Circumstances which forced me to try on. I can not be a failure in life. Then I also have a job, I was trying to become successful in society. So that also has 7 years, since I graduated from college. I'm in a position where I can promote all the power of the closest. I feel happy every day to live and work. But I was still lonely! I was alone in life! Old friends meeting shaving class. I feel very different from them. And it seems I no longer fit in the assembly stand it anymore. I am now an independent personal and powerful. I decided I would always live with the true nature of who I am. Though I have to loneliness, even though I'm a failure in life also. Because that is the only way of life helped me feel happy and confident in life! I love this life. Goodbye yesterday, goodbye a youth full of mistakes. Once again I was alone walking the path I choose. But I go with confidence and happiness in my heart!
                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

Read more

<< Solve the problem of food waste in Vietnam

<< Secrets of New York City

<< How to choose men to marry women

<< Travel experience



<< Amazon river

No comments:

Post a Comment