Monday, April 18, 2016

Sour mushroom dishes

       Perhaps everyone has known about the effects of fermented foods. In fermented foods, the nutritional value of food should not be increased more than once, but also additional lot numbers of beneficial bacteria for the digestive system, stimulates appetite. So, let in the kitchen of your family fermented foods, and eat them daily. There are many fermented foods like sauerkraut traditional fermented, pickled tomato, shrimp paste, sour meat, nem chua, ... nearly anything people eat can also be fermented to eat. We are all very interesting dishes. I'm starting to feel passionate about fermented foods. Maybe I'll turn them into a kind of food in the family in the coming days. How to ferment foods is also very simple. Today I would like to introduce to you how to make delicious mushroom dishes and interesting sour.

      I feel very delicious mushroom dishes sour perhaps because I personally like the taste of mushrooms. The day before in my cupboard a bag of dried mushrooms to the Lunar New Year. Fear of mushrooms for a long time will be damaged, and eat in one day can not end. I thought the idea would make pickle them. Because the fungus is similar to the type of coffee, vegetables pickled people still do. There is no reason why they can not do pickled mushrooms are. Thinking is done, I'm on the internet to learn about mushrooms and sour dishes. I'm very surprised this is a pretty popular dishes. How to do it is quite simple. Fortunately, I have looked on the internet and then do. But if self-employed according to my thinking, it will not produce mushroom dishes are delicious sour However, the guidelines on the internet sour mushroom dishes are fresh mushrooms, and dried mushroom fungus is my. But I still do normal conduct!
      First I soaked mushrooms them bloom like mushrooms all fresh. Then the mushrooms in a pot and boil for 4 minutes fungi. Next prepare cooking oil, chopped garlic, chilli, pepper, vinegar, sugar, salt, all mixed with boiled mushrooms. Once cooled mushrooms and mushroom broth. I pour vinegar mixed into glass jars, pour the boiling water into the mushrooms, then to within 2 days had mushrooms and sour dishes. This dish is delicious. In this dish with rich taste of mushrooms, because fatty oils, aroma of spices, sour taste of fungal enzymes. Cooking oil will form a protective coating on the bottle soaked mushrooms. So this dish is very safe. Although the fungus is an organic material more easily're infested pickled vegetables, pickled beans. I'm thinking that I can also sour pork, chicken, and fish like that. I also tasted the thrill of tuna in oil Dam, salmon oil and vinegar dip. Use vinegar to fermented foods, and cooking oil to food preservation is a very smart way. So that in the kitchen of the family home you always have fresh food reserved for power to eat right. I will test them in the coming days to do!
                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment