Saturday, April 16, 2016

I've become a farmer like?

      I was born and raised in a village in the plains next to the Red River. I grew up in the green of the leaves in the garden. My mother worked as a teacher, my father was a military nurse. So my family is not a family farmer. But my neighbors are traditional farmers. My mother go to work every day, I used to play with the neighbor's kid. Thus the operation of their farm engrained in my mind spontaneously. The planting, tending, and harvesting their agricultural products are very attracted my attention. I feel the love and hope of the farmers set up their agricultural crops. They work hard every day, and hope for a better tomorrow, a better place. I've loved them since when do not know, and I also dream of owning a garden to plant the trees that I love.

       Finally, my mother had given me for a garden. This made me feel very happy and happy. This garden is very small for a garden of a traditional family of farmers. But to me, it really is a paradise. Although I know how smart crop, the harvest from the garden that is also very hard to help me have a good life. But I still put hope in it. The first thing I do that garden renovation. Since it is a low-lying land, and flooding almost every rainy season in years. So I decided to dig a pond at the bottom of the garden. Part of the land is taken up to the garden in the upper half. Therefore, when the rainy season comes, the water flooded in only a small garden last half garden. There I drop into the climbing perch, fish grow very well in the difficult conditions. We are growing and developing very well there. Part remaining lowland ponds close to the bank, in which the trees I planted spinach. Semi-aquatic plant species may adapt well to conditions on land and underwater. Its vitality is very strong. At the bottom of the garden, I also let the two tree grows wild caviar. It is the species associated with dreams in my childhood. It is associated with a dream of joy, full of my father for me. There also affirmed border effects of my family to neighboring families. Also in the garden is not flooded. I plant a lot of vegetables in it that I like to eat meals served daily for my family. For example, eggplant, wormwood tree, trees guise leaves, flower buttons, ink plants, vegetables and wine, ferns, tree melon, ... I also put it grow all trees that I like. The fruit trees create a powerful imprint in my childhood as persimmon, avocado, pear trees, apple trees, papaya, mango, lemon tree, orange tree, ... We are growing very strong in my garden. And is a fantastic haven for me in the evening, when I had just finished a tiring working day in the office with a computer. Was watching the tree every day. Seen them grow, grow, grow, flowering, results, and harvest them serves family made me feel very happy. I take care of them the way the farmers to guide me, and from the knowledge I learned from the internet. So they grow very quickly and completely healthy. Since the planting and care of trees I've loved for a long time, so for me this is a game of movement, relaxation, great entertainment. I see thanked her for giving me a piece of garden gifts, thank the farmers who have guided me how to plant and care for trees, thank the internet, thanks to the internet because I had a lot of knowledge about the planting, care care, and protection of trees! I've become a real farmer!
                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment