Saturday, April 16, 2016

A pear-tree

    Yesterday my mother gave me a very big pear to eat. This is a pretty good grass and I also enjoyed. It is a fruit that I heard a lot from the fairy tales of Europe, which I had read in childhood. But due to the many warnings are pear soaked marketed and incubated with toxic chemicals stored in high concentrations. So that the pears are sold in markets at home I can put in normal conditions 3 to 4 months without seeing signs of deterioration. And pears in nature will be soft rot after 3 to 4 day after nine! So my family very limited buying this fruit to eat fruit pear for my mother yesterday was donated by another person

      This morning I ate it. Its taste is delicious. It's sweet and delicious apples. So I decided to plant it in the garden county of me. I'm hoping I will soon have a pear tree with lots of fresh fruit. I like to plant an apple tree which over. Because I've seen the apple trees in the photos, and videos on the internet with a lot of red ripe fruits. Look at them very tasty and appealing. Having an apple tree in the garden so I will make a lot of apples to eat. Fresh apples, no preservatives and crop protection chemicals, is a wonderful food for my family. Some time ago I planted it, apple seeds have germinated, but was due to land too wet rot. I think their pear trees also very close to the tree line. So I hope that it will have a lot of work.
      I learned that people already know and use pears grown from about 7000 this year. It is a fruit used to prepare dishes popular in Europe. Pear tree is a tree is very special, it can live well in temperatures of minus 50 degrees C. So, in my opinion, it is not temperate species, which is welded tropical plants. Thanks to the pear tree, which in the cold regions of the world is covered with a green of trees. Pear trees are grown a lot in China, the US, South Korea, ... annual output of Chinese pears highest in the world. Jobs in the garden you have pear trees, apple trees, olive trees will help your family eat fresh fruit daily. World has thousands of varieties of pears. But what kind of pear grown in popularity in the world today is the same pears in Europe, and Asia. On the Vietnamese market, the pears are usually sold in markets and supermarkets are pear varieties originating from China country. We can state loud, hard shell, flesh delicious fruit. Pear tree is a perennial plant. One can harvest its fruits all year round. I saw in large pear gardens in Korea, The farmers here have very carefully wrap the pears in a bag when it was young, to prevent insect attack, and chemical poisoning because plant protection substances. So the pear here is very clean and delicious!
      Pears can be processed into a lot of delicious dishes in European cuisine. It is also used for the production of fresh fruit juices and fruit juice fermentation. It also can process perry. Pears can also be used in the form of dried fruit. The use of many fruits and vegetables in your diet will strengthen the addition of vitamins and fiber, good for digestion and health of humans. Because the origins of the human species come from grazing animals. The appendix in the human body is a vivid evidence for that. Take a pear tree planted in the garden of your family, to enjoy the green of the leaves, the beauty of the flowers, and the sweet taste of fruit!
                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment