Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Green viper

    In biology at school, my teacher said that the species of green viper. That's poisonous snakes filter most dangerous in the world. Until now, scientists have not yet found an antidote. People who have it bitten almost all died. It distributed more in the tropics. It lives in the trees. And it is green like the leaf color to adapt to living conditions. Scary thing is that it has quite a lot in my country. It grow and thrive in the pristine forests, or in the northern mountainous provinces. I heard that very fear. Since then every time sapodilla tree climb doorstep I play, I always pay close attention and vigilance. Because who knows where it has a green viper hidden occupancy. I do not know the exact shape of snakes. But it is blue!

      For a time I tried to climb the tree to pick a fruit sapodilla sapodilla to. Accommodation treetops including many small niches. And there is a fire ant nest there. There are several fire ants crawling up my arm to strike me. I just stood certainly up to the tree one branch is intended to remove the ants from the back of my hand. When suddenly an animal that looks like geckos but huge, green, with wide eyes and big mouth all outdoors with big red tongue flew to my hand made me extremely frightened. I stood still and not reflective anything. I closed my eyes waiting for death. Because I know for sure is to just be a bite of it is that I will die. But after a stunned moment I opened my eyes. Other scary animals eat only three big fire ants on the back of my hand. Then it also scared cow high up on the tree. I see it more like a lizard than geckos. Animal turned out very aggressive appearance that is very gentle. After this I know, that is not a viper green. It's just a gecko. Because it lives in the sapodilla tree of my family, on it is green like the leaves of the sapodilla tree. Chameleon, usually by color of skin discoloration such habitats. Animals that are not toxic. It is very gentle animals. Its food is insects. Later, thanks to the internet, I learned the true shape of a viper green. It was really nice but extremely dangerous. Fortunately that their preferred habitat is in the forests rather than on the side of man. Until now it is still no cure dedicated to people with green viper bite. To revive a green viper bite people, people just can replace blood for patients to avoid gangrene. Green viper, in the tropics, along with Cobra species of India, African rattlesnakes are poisonous snakes filter most dangerous in the world. Those who die from snake bites in the world non-proliferation, but also a lot. In a number of Asian cuisines, solid as a specialty dish. In Europe, during the famine, people also begin to eat snakes. Yet many scientists have warned people not to eat solid. Because even though the snake was poisonous filter disappear during cooking. But snake meat contains a lot of strange that human enzymes can not understand all of the effects and harms them. They were not destroyed because the temperature. Particularly with the snake after being slaughtered has suddenly risen and attacked chef. The snake is a colored image of popular mythology in the legends. In China, the snake was not really seen as a scary creature. It is considered a symbol of good luck and health. In Vietnam, snake species are considered extremely dangerous. The fake snake toys made of plastics on the market prohibited. It is classified as hazardous toys, and government were arrested and completely destroyed when discovered!
                                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment