Monday, March 7, 2016

Thinking it failed

    I'm a loser. I need the help. Who will help me? Who will give me money? I'm feeling very weak of heart. Does anyone help me? Nobody! I think so. The fact that I need to do now is trying to find ways to make money. My life would be extremely difficult without money. I was wishing that road construction projects through my land be made quickly. Then I will have land compensation. At that time I will have the money to continue construction and finishing my project. But perhaps that day is not very far. I need to do something in order to have money to use my life in the present moment. Maybe I'll trade or trade something!

        In this world I was alone. So I need to make every effort possible to handle all the problems in my life. I need intelligent, wiser and know more restraint in life. I had a long day chain is not interested in themselves and those around them. My life is just the realization of dreams. I've always tried to focus all energy on resolving implementation issues belong to the emotional breakdown. That could be the cause of the role and my position in life becomes very low. Now I must change. By now, I need to change everything. I need to be a perfect society. I need to develop a comprehensive self.
       The night sky will go through it again brighten. I believe in the success of his future. Just my hard work. Then surely one day I will succeed. Failure today I'm just a dose of stimulant for my tomorrow will be successful. Nobody success that never fails. Now I'm having thoughts are very optimistic about their own future. If I can not solve the financial difficulties of itself. I will be renting the house I was living, or at least a part of the house. That is probably the best solution for me this time. Because I need money to live while working on my project a success! Think of home, I felt grateful to my mother. Because my mother sold me this house for a very cheap price. Fortunately, it is now financially salvage my only, my work as a complete failure. When there is money, I would buy a shop at a market near my house to give to my mother. If you do that, my mother did not have to rent the restaurant to its current business. Living in the world, you try to own a home. Because that is what is left after all your assets go. You can sell or rent it to be able to build for themselves a new life, when you collapsed financially!
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment