Monday, March 7, 2016

Mom I'm sorry mom

    Mom, I once again failed. My heart is tired. The soul of the child is very anxious about the next day. Do not know how I'll live with the little money that I have. Maybe not in this age in which you re relying on the help of her mother, then I feel extremely humiliated.

     The successful moments, around how many people you know. And I have always left the money on helping them when they are in trouble. They have a full accounting of human feelings. But when you fail, before the mother's eyes only. She is the mainstay material and the unique spirit of the child. Yet sometimes I was very impatient and unkind to his mother. Now the son has estimated the money to help them when they have problems, they will return the amount you have to help them. With her children now very large amount, and you can do many good things for his own life with it. But it's impossible. They will never help you when you need. And I was just too stupid to have been their only advantage. I am feeling very sad! Do not know the coming days I will do the money to live and carry out projects in their dreams! Children need the help of someone! And really in need of help! Who will help me? The last known child has a life of just how wrong! Perhaps the child needs help who they will help you when you get stuck as it is now. I have always lived in a high position and the benefits lost. Now you will completely change thinking and lifestyle of yourself. Con officially molting. I live for the sake of itself. Something not conducive to the life of me, I firmly rejected. Whether it is something it seems very big in my life. I will try to work hard, to the project of the rapid success. Then you will have a lot of money.
      These days the mother's health is not good. Upcoming weather will descend so low, I look forward to a healthy mother and overcome this cold winter. For the life of the mother will always be around. And the successful day, you will share his accomplishments with his mother. Whether standing amid the ruins of defeat. But I still believe in the success of the future. Please trust me mom. Only thing the next day lives will face many difficulties! So I will not be able to help my mother anything! Mom, I'm sorry mom! All because I was also very subjective to the success of the project. It was unexpected that it has failed. Children need to try to build it in at least three more months! This is making me feel nervous exhaustion. But you do not worry, my daughter will overcome all these difficulties, and will become the winner in one day. I trust in it!
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment