Monday, March 7, 2016

The road to success and happiness my

    Today is a day of nice weather. Sky radiates down the sunbeams. Last night there was a heavy rain. So the atmosphere in the morning was very clean. They make my mood was cheerful as when teenage girls at the age of 15. That day I like a little baby pigeons are very excited about life. I have nothing to start their own lives, in addition to labor hands and a heart yearning for freedom, love, and happiness.

      So also was 18 years. From a big girl, I became a middle-aged woman. I have owned almost all the things that I dream at age 15. Many people say I am successful. As for me, I feel myself nothing like the girl 15 years old. Everything to me is still a start. I realized that, in the distance of 18 years, I have missed many important things of itself. In the most unfortunate that I have overlooked the nature of capitalist development itself. I was trying to win the race of life. But to do the things that I hold very small and has little value. In the depths of my soul, I am still just a little girl began to enter puberty. I am confused whether I started constantly evolving personal investment ever which Perhaps when I was younger. And I'm just trying to develop the knowledge, thinking, and living in the world of art themselves. Fortunately, I have found the path of development of human nature in defeat me. Therefore, some people may now I'm a woman failed. But for me, this is just a starting point. A great start for the great work I will do in the near future. I know I need a lot of effort and success in adult life. Because out there, almost all of them are better than me. I also know that everything in my world starts with myself. If nature is not good in my soul, then eventually my whole world view is not good, even if I have to change the world around us. It looks like I'm moving very slow footsteps on the road to win back all the things I've lost to the world around them. I should have deserved everything belongs to me. By now, I need to take strong action for the benefit of themselves, instead of what I've always lived for others over a lifetime I've come across. Success nonetheless came to me very late. Despite a couple of years later, I still would be a success in life Instead of seeing others succeed but feel sadness in my heart. I need to try to focus all energies to develop non weakest part of yourself. This is the most sustainable path to success and my happiest later! Despite being a loser in the eyes of many people, but I still believe my path is the most correct way!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment