Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I love gerberas

      Since I was a little girl, I was very fond of flowers. I love playing with local flowers, and the flowers in the garden with my family. Each species has its own beauty. So I love all of them. I have been very difficult to answer the question: What I like most flowers? I've thought a lot about that. But in my eyes, the flower is beautiful. In different circumstances, I like flowers and different colors. So I can not order the flowers are my favorite. But my favorite flowers are roses, chrysanthemums, jasmine, butterfly, flower su si, lilies, and perhaps most especially I like gerberas. Because every time look gerberas, I always have positive feelings and positive thoughts.

        In terms of standards, the gerberas are not comparable with roses. The beauty of roses is also very lovely, fancier. It always makes people spellbound by shape, color, and aroma of it. Rose deserves the title of queen of flowers. Gerbera is different also, its structure is very simple. Long-stemmed pipe just one, upper petals are arranged in a circle one by one, inside the stamens. Gerberas no scent, or at least I never smell its fragrance. But Gerbera is a symbol of happiness and success. The petals are arranged in a circle decent form flower coin is a perfect image of our self-many model for the success of a person. Because a healthy, successful, and happy not to be a deviation in life. Certain he must have a development are the two halves of the left and right sides of the body, are between intellectual development and spiritual, are mid-career development and family, and he also needs the balance between inner life inside and outside the society. Because my dream is to become a successful person in life. So I feel very favorite flower money. Gerberas as a sheet of paper to remind me of his dream between life there are many things to think about. And it's like a map showing me the way to go to success and happiness. To then have stronger actions in life. I was determined to realize his dream. Every time I see gerberas, I always feel so happy. Belief in my success in the future will become stronger. So I loved gerberas!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment