Thursday, March 10, 2016

Sapodilla tree

     In front of my house there are two large sapodilla tree. Both of us were very fond of her two sapodilla tree. Because of its delicious fruit. That species of sapodilla road. My mother was very concerned about fertilizing and pest control for it. I loved the sapodilla tree. I enjoyed its blue. Sapodilla beams looked very fresh leaves young and beautiful makes me feel like eating it. Sapodilla tree buds are not nice because it baby, no smell nice color game. But after the season's flower buds sapodilla fruit young ones out. My favorite is the sapodilla fruit harvest elderly and incubated for nine hot. These days my family very happy. Because the family is about to be eaten very fresh sapodilla fruit.

      After I selected the sapodilla fruit in a tree older then exposed to outside sun about 1 to 2 day. Then I took a damp cloth to wipe the chalk of persimmons. Next she gave in sacks and put them into a large jar made of cement wire lid. If you want faster results sapodilla nine, my mother to go in there an oil lamp. Mother of the heat from the fire it was mom's turn tiny oil lamp will make sapodilla fruit ripening very fast. And just as my mother said. Only after about 2 days sapodilla fruit ripening by oil lamps. Sapodilla fruit ripening odor emanating fragrant whole room. So I was happy to open the sapodilla fruit jars brought out. Then my whole family was well fed sapodilla fruit. As with the sapodilla fruit ripening by oil lamps, ripe persimmons are very much in a day. But my mother did not like how this nine. Because of the way this creates nine sapodilla fruit taste unpalatable. Not get a lot of fuel oil. Moreover, with this nine ways, sapodilla ripening too much in about two to three days, then off. So my family sapodilla fruit is not ripe for days. My mother still liked sapodilla fruit ripening is brewed naturally warm them with fabric in closed containers.
      Those days are happy and my family happy. Unfortunately sapodilla tree is finally old. It was borer very much that can not be cured anymore. Then it died. However, now my garden is still a big trunk sections of sapodilla trees. But it was dead for many years, but its share in the core timber is still very hard. I still feel very loved it. Woody main sections is where I used to stand up to the sapodilla fruit picking. At times what the IEC is not busy, I would climb up the tree sapodilla sitting to be immersed in the green of the sapodilla tree. The feeling was very exciting. I always feel so happy for her!
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment