Thursday, March 10, 2016

Apple tree

     When I was a little girl, I like to eat apples. Every time the kids see a neighbor's family shared the apples, I've enjoyed. So on a sunny afternoon, she took home the 3 large tree. She said the family did not grow apples grandmother again. So mothers grandmother gave this tree the ones grown in the garden brought my family. Sex makes me feel excited. However I was wondering is why the tree can be grown from the tree so. Mother smiled and said, grandfather did the same mother, and when she was little more from me now has a lot of apples to eat. My mother and sisters also want to eat as many apples when she was a child.

      Although mother told me with a smile of joy and optimism like that. But his mother's womb was nervous. Mother was afraid that it could not live tree. The tree that is part of the memories of a happy childhood in his mother's womb. Mother told me every day to water the tree for it to live and thrive. I also loved that tree. Every afternoon, I was watering it. And the tree did not make me frustrated mother and daughter. On it grows out a new young tree I was very pleased. When I tell her that my mother is also very happy. So the tree was alive. Then the new shoots continue to grow from the tree. The shoots grow quickly. Then the tiny flower buds appear. When but apple blossoms start blooming, the bees where butterflies fly a lot. Most probably the skipper, then the average butterfly with colorful circles on the wings look very beautiful. Apple bloom out of season flowers are tiny green apples appear. After a short time, the apples that grew and my whole family began to eat it. Only regret is that very sour apple. When you eat more or adversely affect the stomach. And it's so ripe to focus my family can not eat. So my mother and I tried to make apple jam. Unfortunately, the product of two apple jam my mother failed. However, it has left a very nice memories about my mother, about my childhood.
      Now that's no longer the apple tree. In the land formerly was the tree house I was staying. But the images of the little garden of my family, when I was a little girl still imprinted on my soul. Perhaps that is the most beautiful picture of nature that I know. Green spaces of my family were very nice. It as a place for her at that first. Now I also have a small garden. But now it is not as beautiful as the old days. But I will try to make it enjoyable and useful than the old lot. I will not plant sour apple varieties like the old days my mother had planted. Which are the large fruit and sweet apple varieties are delicious!
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment