Thursday, March 10, 2016

Memories of grapefruit

    In the small garden of my family when I was a little girl with a lot of grapefruit. Each tree has a different fruit flavors. There are fruit trees and sour tastes. Tree fruit is sweet. There are fruit trees both sweet and sour tastes. My whole family loves to eat the grapefruit this. I also love to eat grapefruit. So I'm very fond of his family grapefruit.

      I still remember every time my mother told her to pick grapefruit tonic. Grapefruit when peeling away green crust tastes very spicy white grapefruit pulp grade is peeled. I enjoyed eating grapefruit pulp. Its delicious taste and aroma. Pomelo pulp raw material for food was wonderful grapefruit tea. And the taste of grapefruit cloves are very happy. I also like to eat because eating grapefruit grapefruit, my whole family sitting together, eating together each zone divided grapefruit and grapefruit comment on, or tell each other interesting stories in life.
      I remember when flowers bloom grapefruit. Its aroma flying across the garden. I usually watch it with a passion. I'd love to pick it to unleash smell. But my mother does not agree. She said the flowers grapefruit after a while he'll turn into a grapefruit. So I'm not picking it. Then she looked at a lot of grapefruit blossoms on a tree very excited. She said many of grapefruit flowers like this, the whole family this year will be more effective to eat. When I was in high school would love song called Perfume Grapefruit, perhaps derived from grapefruit love the flowers in the garden of my family.
      I remember the grapefruit green leaf. Mom told me to pick the leaves or grapefruit, basil leaves, and fruit locust, then boil in a large pot of water, to make shampoo for the whole family. Or when my mom told me to pick snails boiled pomelo leaves to the pot snail. She said the smell of grapefruit leaves help prevent fishy smell of snails. At such times, I was picking the thorns of grapefruit to nhể snails. These were very pleased. My family is very united and love one another. Sisters, we always try to learn for the future of themselves and also to my mother happy. And I was very happy because always live in the green of the fruit trees are planted around the house. Every time you walk in the garden, I always discover interesting things from the trees in the garden of his family. When it is a new flower blooming, when there is a fruit about to ripen. And grapefruit always dyed a blue color in a corner of the garden. I love grapefruit tree in the garden of my family. It is always very nice and steady strewn!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment