Monday, March 7, 2016

Cat Tin Tin

    On a clear day, the mother brought me a tiny brown cat. Because today is a little dog that I loved traffic accidents and deaths. It makes me so sad. My mom bought me a kitten. With my back to the house had plenty of rats. The first day I did not like it. Because it has little, ugly, and not friendly at all. It was so many years since I cats. To me, a dog a lot more interesting cats. Because dogs are very intelligent, they are obedient. Its emote all very interesting people. It's also a loyal bodyguard and bravest for me.

      But after about one month living with this cat I had other thoughts. My little cat and adorable. It is also quite interesting. Every night, it often creep into bed with my blanket. Thus during the last cold winter, I do not feel lonely. This cat needed warmth from the outside. In addition to underground tucked in my coat, sat on my lap or shoulder. It was nice to sit on one of my computers. Sometimes sitting up the battery charger for laptop looks very interesting. Cat looked so little, but I put it to the test weight, is very surprised because it weighs 1 kg. These days I feel very loved it. I named it the Tin Tin. Just away from my cat 1 when Tin Tin, I miss it. As might have become a habit, the cat was always there for me whenever I was at home. Cats really interesting, it always need human warmth to pass a cold winter. Their fur is very soft, smooth, and warm. So when I go to bed hugging cat also feel that they are carrying a bio fireplace is very interesting. And it also proved to be very comfortable and fun to be in a warm blanket.
     Tin Tin my cat so little, but it has caught a rather large rat. I felt very talented cat. Thanks to it live in the house, I no longer worry about being bitten by mice torn clothes and papers anymore. Sometimes I feel quite bothered with this cat. Especially when I eat, it kept calling and demanding food. It was jumping on my shoulders which requires food. But I always think positively: I would rather live with cats than live with the rats! Winter is ending now, and cats are also unlikely to stick to me like last winter. But make sure it's still with me every day. My life became a lot more interesting since the cat Tin Tin. Sometimes I feel like she was 11, 12 years. That day I also have a female cat named Xi Xi. I was loving it. But it died. It makes me sad that during a long time! Hopefully this cat Tin Tin will be with me forever! I loved it! Cats are very lovable. And we are one of man's best friend!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment