Thursday, March 10, 2016

Flower Lagerstroemia

      In the courtyard of the high school that I learned many flowers planted by the steering. Whenever summer comes, we are preparing for a summer vacation for about 3 months, it is time the flowers bloom Lagerstroemia start more. Lagerstroemia purple violet flowers of a patch of sky. And perhaps he is still forever purple dearly in the hearts of girls, boys day students. Purple of longing, of the faithful purple, violet of expectation. It has been nearly 20 years have passed, but I still love dearly the purple of the flowers by her tomb. For me, there is no such beautiful flowers Lagerstroemia flowers. Because the beauty of flowers Lagerstroemia attached to my high school.

        If you think objectively then Lagerstroemia flowers beautiful nor true. It was like all the other flowers. The softening its petals trembling in the wind, like the shy, shy of girls entering puberty. With yellow stamens bristling quite nice. And disadvantages of using the steering is very fast flower remnants. But in return, it grows into a large cluster. In a tree, there are many inflorescences. And because my school had planted a long row Lagerstroemia. So when the flowers bloom Lagerstroemia creating flowerbed Lagerstroemia a very long and beautiful, who passes amazed and also very interesting. I then or watching them with a passion. On the other hand, because of Lagerstroemia flowers were planted in the school, so the memories of Lagerstroemia flowers always associated with old school games, so it is always very nice.
     After the flowering season by season performance is Lagerstroemia results. The ball looked beautiful beams. Looks remotely like the delicious berries labels eyes and not just a little girl, or boy ever tasted Lagerstroemia results. But unfortunately that our results can only sit and play and not edible. Because it is bitter, and toxic or not, I do not know. Overlooking the beautiful berries on the tree flowers with green lentils, I always secretly dreamed things would edible fruit. Yet I always felt very happy and fun to be seated under the shade of trees in the Mausoleum on the friends. Now every time I see trees Lagerstroemia, I remembered Lagerstroemia trees planted in the school yard, and I miss the old school friends. Now that everyone has had a very private life. And I silently wish them every success and happiness in life!
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment