Thursday, March 10, 2016

Mango tree

     In the small garden of my family have a large mango tree. No one in my family knew that mango tree ever since. Because since my parents acquired this land, which has a very high mango trees and to then. Its shadow covers a large garden corner. Its stem is very big, my two sisters died fist through the original body nor tight hug a tree.

      Mango trees associated with a lot of memories of my childhood days. I was playing with friends around his mango tree. On the occasion of spring, the word on the tip of the leaf cluster, grow a new young protruded piece beautiful pink. Sometimes I break things down low germ, then peel away the hard outer crust to eat the soft inner pot. Its taste is sour and sweet, giving me a very interesting feeling. After a while, the new plant from the seed of the season. Spring blossoms to grow out of the mango. Probably very few people in the world as my favorite mango flowers. I look at it with a passion. It looked like the golden scepter so in the air. Unfortunately, it is very high. So my family can be exploited only result in lower areas. As for the results in the above, my family could only wait for it to fall off when overcooked, or under the effect of wind storms.
       On the day of harvest mangoes, my family are very happy. They are harvested when still green And natural ripening in wooden barrels nine about four days later. The aroma of ripe mango fruit fly around the house, making my whole family is very happy. My mother is also very happy to see my sister to eat good food.
         Ripe mango season, I used to play and look at the ripe mango mango tree. Eat Mangoes was often very aromatic and sweet. I once picked up a very large ripe mango. Since that day I also took a lot of dead wood in the garden to boil in a whole week. Should his mother let me eat a mango that, but not for the whole family to share. Now I still remember the taste of mango that it is very special. And from that day I am no longer a little girl anymore. I understand that I need independent thinking with the mother, rather than just acting, thinking her mother. I also need a more active labor. And I fully deserve the fruits of their labor made. Now my family every person living in one place. Everyone has a happy personal life under his dreams. But memories of the old days my family still imprinted on my heart. To me it is a family forever, a family of my own!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment