Thursday, March 10, 2016

Eagle tree

     At my primary school playground has a very large ancient tropical almond tree. Its foliage emits a large angular spread across the campus. These gloss black twigs bend reach. The leaves are large and blue eagles during the summer. And in winter, it is no longer a leaf falls above the trees. This is very useful! Because in the summer we needed shade from the leaves eagle created. And in winter, when the light is less, we need more than sunlight. Maybe so, but many trees are planted eagle at school or on the road.
     I remember when I was in elementary school, the teacher asked us to write an article describing the tree eating eagle. And recess that day, we got together to watch the eagle tree. We observed the huge tree with rough bark like a giant monster tree. Then all we shudder to imagine the eagle floating tree roots on the ground is the big snake. Then we laugh together, because it was all our imagination only. And tropical almond tree in the courtyard of our school is truly a good friend. At halftime, we played together in the shade of the almond tree. In fall, the leaves yellow red and gold fell. We like the beautiful natural picture. And I was watching the passionate nature paintings there. In the winter, the bare branches with bizarre shapes rising. It gives me how exciting the imagination. Another interesting thing from plants is that it has a lot eagle results. Its fruits are edible The eagle is the sour fruit. Part of the county's quite fleshy ovoids and fatty food.
      I love the eagle tree. I love the vibrant blue of the summer when the tree eagle. And I love the red color of the leaves fall when the eagle. Tree eagle was associated with a lot of memories in my childhood. Now every time I see the leafy green of trees with parachutes in anywhere. I always have a feeling of intimate and close to the exotic. The foliage eagle always very nice and helpful in my soul. I love the eagle tree!
                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment