Monday, March 28, 2016

Lemon tree for mom

     On a clear day, early summer sun is still very mild. My mother go to market pharmaceutical sales every day. But this afternoon, on the other, she came round to my house. Mom called me to the door and gave me two varieties of lemon trees. Mom said that I just planted in my garden, for its attention to water to grow food for the mother leaves. Lime leaves in my hometown is an essential seasoning for chicken. When processed chicken without the taste of lemon leaf chicken losing up to 40%. People no longer have the feeling of delicious dishes and stick flowers boiled chicken, fried chicken anymore. Remember those days as a kid, every time I eat chicken family, my mother always dreams for her chicken with lemon leaves, it will add a lot tastier. That day my little hometown family lemon trees. And lime leaves are not sold in the market as spices like now. Families with lemon trees, they loved it so did not want anyone to its leaves.

       I picked up two small lemon tree with a face full of reluctance. Because I do not like capital citrus grown in the garden. In my opinion, these trees will harm the earth, because of its leaves contain more oil. With the lime leaves and lemon have sold a lot in the market all year round. The cultivation of lemon trees to two tiny piece of my garden is a very expensive area. I'm going to grow fresh vegetables on that land. However, I planted two trees in the garden of lemon that my. But heavy rains flooded plants a garden corner, so only a lemon tree. When I told my mother about this, my mother was very sad and sorry that lemon tree! I also do not understand why my mother loved so much lemon tree? So from that day I took care of the remaining lemon tree very carefully. Lemon trees grow sharply, planting more than a year that it has a flower! It was a spring morning, I went to water the lemon tree. Flake the tears so I washed the dust on the leaves of lemon as an artificial rain. And I was surprised because saw the first buds on the branches and leaves of the lemon trees. It is beautiful as a purple jewel. I mention this to make my mother very happy mother. My mother looked young as 10 years old to know this. My mother's smile very excited. Perhaps the lemon tree was attached to a child's memories of his mother. First year not many flowering lemon tree, but until next year, a lot of flowers of lemon trees. Its flowers are very beautiful. I was enthralled watching the flowers and very happy to see these tiny lemon green non grows every day. I loved the lemon trees from ever without knowing it. I take care of it very carefully. I also learn on the internet and get to know, lemon juice is a great refreshments for humans. If every morning to drink a glass of lemonade, you will never be afraid of fat, no matter where you eat so much! Vitamin C in the lemon helps you relaxed and energetic throughout the day. In 90% lemon juice is vitamin C. I dream my lemon tree tall quickly, so it's up large fruit. Then me and my mom will have a lemon to drink every day. Lemon is also an excellent nutrient for a shiny hair. I love lemon tree!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment