Monday, March 28, 2016

Paintings of cows

     My hometown is located next to the Red River. Embankments on river water rises each rainy season, in the afternoons is a big herd of many households in the commune. Grass grows on the body of the beautiful river embankments. A bright blue. High open spaces, blue skies. Sometimes the sky is very beautiful kite cowherd children.

     Every time you return home from the city, my heart was touched when he saw powerful paintings of cows eating grass on the dike love. That is a very vivid picture, it is more beautiful than any picture that I see. Peaceful countryside setting out with a fresh green grass. The cows are eating grass gentle yellow. The calf eating grass, just flounder around her mother's leg. At a certain place, a few kids very casual dress is laughing. Their smiles are spontaneous. After tense hours learning in school, we went to feed a few cows on the levees to help families of the village. This work is both an entertaining, just as love, and just as our responsibility. Painting cows with two basic colors are the green of the grass and the sky, the yellow of the cow, and the late afternoon sun. But it exotic. The piece contained a vast country soul. Horizontal winds, makes me feel more loved. This is my village, where I grew up with a lot of memories of a childhood. Because of work, I was forced to live in a city full of dust and noise. But every time a break, as I hurried back home. For me, there is nowhere in the world where I get such a nice stay in my own country. There is no beauty in the world are as beautiful paintings of cows on my hometown. My village is very beautiful and is where my soul quietest. Here, I've built a small garden villas. Where I planted a lot of trees that I love! At each time that spring arrives, the wild bird rushes to my garden nest. They make my garden became very lively. Each time it is immersed in nature in their homeland. I felt as if I were to add a lot of strength. Mother's homeland is the land of love. Picture a herd contains the soul of my hometown. For each time thinking about the homeland, I always remember it!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment