Monday, March 7, 2016

International Women's Day


        Tomorrow is the day of March 8, which is International Women's Day. Everywhere organized the party to congratulate women. I was also pleased Luckily I live in the 21st century, the century of women are considered. I remember the image of the successful woman. They are politicians, scientists, entrepreneurs. I've always loved and devoted a special admiration for them. They were brilliant. I wish I was like them!

       Gull on the occasion of  March 8, I also look back on the process of building your own career. Considering the present time, I was considered a failure woman. I do not have much money, status, and a loving man, cover and protection for my return. But I believe in the success of the future itself. I believe and love will come to me, though late, but will still be very happy. Remember when I was a child. Mom always tried to transmit a spirit of independence. I myself also always dreamed of becoming a successful and happy in life. Only thing I was going the wrong way. Trying to study at the university did not help me to success and happiness in life. With the success and happiness, qualifications and theoretical knowledge is not enough. It all depends on the actual capacity of each individual. On the other hand, it is too focused on school work has caused me to become familiar with life in society. The school has perverted me in a different direction. So despite being appreciated while in college. But when entering real life, I have revealed a lot of shortcomings and weaknesses of yourself. So once again I had to learn from scratch. I have to try to rebuild his own personality. Because it seems like I did not try to develop their private nature since the beginning steps to the school. Deep in my soul is still a young boy and very frail. I can not wisdom and bravery saved many benefits in life. I had to lose a lot of rights that should belong to me. Finally, I concluded I had a wrong lifestyle. And I started to redo everything from scratch. Time passed might have been about a year? I do not remember anymore! But I can feel the maturity of yourself every day. The hope is that in 2016 I will achieve all your dreams. And I will be a successful woman, and happiness in life! I will try harder to make my dream come true!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment