Monday, March 7, 2016

I will continue to pursue success

       Another day are getting smaller. The influx of people and vehicles in a hurry to go through the road ahead of me. They had just finished a day of labor out, so hurry to return home to his beloved family. As for me, the end of a working day, I still sit in one position. Because I'm working from home. I have 3 years to pursue a job at home. My daily job is to work inside the computer. Initially I was hoping for its success. But now to me is a big disappointment. Yet I continue to walk the path I chose. Because of this failure does not mean that my path is going to be false.

        Although it seems my heart are a bit sad and disappointed. I'm worried about my tomorrows. But I can do? My Tomorrow depends on my day. Therefore, I can only try to create more products only. I miss mom! Whenever trouble and disappointment in life, I always remember my mother. Although I do not live with her mother, and between me and mom have a lot of differences. But from the bottom of my heart, I am very loving mother. Mother is the most important woman in my life. And the only person in the world that I have the duty to respect and help. If only today my job successfully. I will have a very meaningful gift to congratulate the mother's May 8 3. But all collapsed. I was feeling that I was doing the project is far standards of success. I feel myself very poor and social immaturity. I wish I was more mature, and stronger in life. Though I have been adding much loss again. But I will never give up. I will continue to walk the path they have chosen. I will never surrender or deal with the failure Hiệt. I never accepted myself as a failure in life. The only way to help me succeed now is to work hard. I will have three months to act, to then put their projects into practice again 3 months is a long time for the little money that I left. But it is nothing compared with the success that I have been waiting for. And it's also just a short amount of time compared to the time I spent to pursue this project. Whether it's 3 months or 30 months and I'm still trying. Since this is the path I have chosen, and this work is very consistent with my abilities. This is the biggest passion in my soul! I will continue to run under their own passion. Hopefully, my success would follow. I am looking forward to it! That would probably be the greatest happiness of my life. The happiness of my own created by labor and its creative possibilities!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment