Friday, March 18, 2016

I like the sun

    I love the sun. The sun is always so beautiful in my eyes. The sun is always warm and eternity on earth. The sun is a symbol of the happy, warm, warm. I love those things. I also wish to become solar girl. And I believe that there are many women in the world and wished that. Because the sun's girl girl successful, happy, and always bring warmth to those around them. The sun is the symbol on my personal website. Every time I see his picture smiling sun in the cover photo of the Twitter account I feel very happy!

      I remember the first picture I painted pictures in his life is the sun. Because he is very easy to draw the sun, it's only a white circle. Then the girl's preschool class guided me around the long lines that I draw a circle symbolize the light that he sun does. So my painting is everyone acknowledges is beautiful. However, I think the painting like a painting he called the sun. But he sun in the sky really is just a round white only. Perhaps it is also the first time I had to think of other things that really what you thought, what do otherwise I really want, to get people to praise, recognition. Perhaps it was a slip traces in their thinking, and is the starting point for a lot of difference to my self. But experienced a lot of happiness, sadness, and the waves of life. I felt the sun love dearly. I returned to the true nature of who I am. I leave things other people want to see personality in me. I discarded the ones that schools have in my training. I return to the right with the true nature of my soul. I return to the peace, serenity in his soul. I feel happy. Thank the sun gave me more confidence and revitalize the soul. Thank the sun for humans and all creatures on earth warm rays. Always beautiful sun always warm sun. And the sun is always very fair with all the creatures. I love him the sun. Every morning when I wake up, I always feel happy when I saw him the sun. Even when I saddest soul, the magic of nature paintings of the afternoon, when the sun goes down on his hometown river did my soul has touched many. And I started to think positively about life!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment