Saturday, March 19, 2016

I love the countryside

    I was born in the city, but which raised the city's outskirts. Small castle where I live there are many flowers, fruit and timber trees. It truly is a paradise of childhood. I grew up under the shade trees, fruit trees, and the flowers very beautiful and has many different colors. I was very happy for that. Many summer noon I slept in the garden between the green of the leaves and birdsong. The scenes in the countryside and the peasants gentle man was imprinted on my soul. So I feel loved dearly countryside.

      These days forced to leave the village, away from the castle to the city of love in college, I did not want to leave. Although living in the city with the material conditions in most advanced type for a student, but I was very homesick! I was so looking forward to the weekend to get back to the village. When my car through the city, began to rice paddies, which is also at the heart I feel relaxed, happy to exotic. Because I live in the village immediately after the other very large rice fields. Small castle of my family are near the end of the village. The place was always a blue dye and fruit trees. In the front garden of the castle there are many fruit trees and flowers with all colors. Flower garden more beautiful and more vivid thanks to the beautiful butterfly with colors to suck nectar. I remember a lot of bees in the garden of my house, like bee mosquito, bee elected, bees, and bees have a small blue zebra very beautiful but I do not know the name. Sometimes see it is drunk on nectar in flowers old pink cinnamon, I gently grabbed the cinnamon rose petals, and caught the bees! In such a time mother always wanted me to drop the bees immediately, not even missed it suffocate! Mother also said bees are useful animals for human life. Thanks to them pollinate the fruit trees in the garden of my house, which I had to eat fruit species! After graduating from college, though I had the IEC very good in the city, but I gave up after a while they work because I miss my village. I feel I do not belong to the city. In this place I only see noise, dust, traffic jams, and could be a traffic accident at any time. I can not adapt to all those things the best way. So I decided to return home village, where I grew up a new career. This place has my heart, and where I feel at peace, tranquility, and happiness!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment