Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Family 4 seasons

     My family has four sister m sister without a brother or brother does. So my sister last 4 matches, and corresponding to the 4 seasons in a year. And each of my 4 sisters have traits similar to their seasons. This is very exciting!
        Her first Spring. She's very beautiful. And she was always very proud that she is the most beautiful person in the family. Her body was always lush vitality. Although private life she has a lot of disruption, shattered, but she is always smiling and innocent love of life. She always believed in the success of her two children in the future. Whether it's a weakness of character, but she is still very much loved. She is trying to firmly between No. 1 in 4 women in my family.
        Next is Ms. Summer. She loves the summer. As a high school girl, she had sent many literary works to the newspaper with a pen name summer. The female characters in her stories are often called summer. Her body also started hot as summer passion. She is living with passion and craft knowledge discovery for generations of students.
         Her third sister Fall She was quite romantic and always worried about their own health as well as the problems in life. She has small stature like the lack of vitality of the Fall She loves to sing. And is a potentially powerful inspiration to those around him. Her personality is quite interesting. She also had several good friends are always around.
         And I was the girl winter. My heart is filled with ice. This year I was 33 years old and still not have a boyfriend. My career is still only plans to take to the success. I'm introverted life with the world around them, because I'm so try to help yourself overcome a lot of difficulties ahead. I'm yearning for success.
          4 sisters I now live in four places! We rarely see each other, and no cohesion closely. But we are still a family. It was like 4 seasons rarely met, as they remain together during this century upon century. Like it or not want it 4 seasons still exist. Like it or not want it 4 my sister is still a family. Both my 4 sisters are my mother was born and raised. Despite the difference in our lives is pulled farther out. Each one is trying to win the struggle of individuals. But in my heart, they still exist as a thing can not be changed! I love all four seasons, as well as loves my family of 4 seasons!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment