Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Winter weather in this year

     Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day, but today the sky does not have a ray of sunshine. As predicted, the evening today, the weather will become cold, low temperatures will drop. This is an anomaly of the weather. Because now is the spring, according to the normal evolution, the weather could not lower it. If the temperature in the spring down in March, it is not worth much. Since the spring was a warm season. Symbol of spring is the image of the small trees and crashed protruded out new leaves. Photos of Spring is the most beautiful picture of the wintering birds have come back. Yet this year has almost spring and then have another round of very low temperature dropped as in the middle of winter. Also at this year winter came very late, so maybe it will end very late.

       Given the complex weather today. Those working in the agricultural industry will be most severely damaged. The life of the farmers which is not rich in the society, this becomes ever more difficult. Apparently not have any favorite species winter at all. I also hated the winter. Because winter always makes my body cracks. In recent years my health is not good, every time the weather changes, my body was sick. It is a round mild pneumonia, severe, it was Zola. So I became less and less like the unusual performance of more weather. I wish the weather is becoming more peaceful. In order for my body to be more comfortable. The trees in the garden so that becomes green. I always love the trees. Although the coming days the temperature will drop very low, but maybe this will be the final round of freezing winter this year. Because the summer has come very close. I was beginning to miss the summer before. So is a 4 season rotation in a year of the universe was about to break. What I have done in a year is not insignificant. So I need to try harder. I can not just walk like a man, just sightseeing on the way to reach the success anymore. With me now just to determine for themselves the goal is success, then try to reach it! I need to lunge forward like an arrow. Although this winter is going very long, though summer is coming very close to, and may in the upcoming fall again. Maybe I have not been able to succeed. It turned out the way that I'm going be a very long road. But I will still go through four seasons in a year! I will be successful and happy in years. I will burn out because of work! And I will ignore any unusual movements of the weather!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment