Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Lessons from breast milk results

    Younger days, I was very feisty. Each time I lost my temper and self control hurt relationships with their loved ones. Then one day I heard the teacher tell the story of the area results in breast milk, I was thinking a lot about yourself. Then I changed gradually and become a master who is very aware of the behavior itself.

       The story of breast milk volume results in about a fatherless boy child. He lived with a mother who was very poor. His mother loved him though but can not afford to buy him everything he wants. So very sad and angry boy mother. In one he wanted her to buy him a toy car beautiful yellow, but his mother refused because its price is very expensive. The boy decided to run away from home. He then leaves to earn money and live in the streets everywhere. His mother went to look for him everywhere but not seen. Suffering, anxiety, à missed only son gave his mother died. His mother dies and turns into a tree. Tree leaves in the bottom of red roses, looking like reddened eyes crying boy Me and desire to return home. The fruit of this plant look like his mother's udder. When people squeeze this result, it flowed a stream of white milk is very fragrant and sweet as milk flow. Perhaps there is also a mother's longing for her child wants the last line of fresh sweet milk before his death. This is also the latest of what his mother had. The villagers injured his mother too, and he named the species fruit is the fruit of breast milk. A day to remember for the mother, the boy was returned to the village to meet his mother, but his mother died many years. In the middle of the house, a tree sprouting green apples. He plucked a fruit to eat, but sad and sorry for leaving his mother should not eat. He took effect on breast milk of the mother's breasts look like crying. His body was limp because tired and hungry. Then from the results that flowed a stream of white milk, he drank his milk line. Then he saw a normal healthy. You know this is the tree, he's nuts for villagers to breed this species. From there he does what is prudent, think before then to never regret. Later he grew up, he became a billionaire. He even loved and remembered his impoverished mother. He also loved the tree respectfully à breast milk as her mother.
      After hearing her story, I feel love apples to exotic plants. And along the way to my school has a very big star apple tree. Every time I used to go over to look at it with a passion. The red color of the leaves reminded me of the eyes of the mother in the story. And each time, I always said to myself is going to try to become a wealthy man. I will never require the wealth of material from others, whether that person is my mother. And I intend to be a filial son. I will try to make my mother happy, happy!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment