Thursday, February 18, 2016

Vitality of spring

    Time passed quickly. Today just do them jubilantly, warmly welcomed a new spring. But today the time has elapsed until the 18th of the 2nd month in 2016. Summer is coming very close. In my small garden is lush trees vitality. We moqn worn by young fresh air and humidity in the spring weather. Looking at the plants bud, my body and stretch, grow further out. Looks like I'm really want to change. I'm wanting to get out of the shell rough, ugly of a bleak winter, sad in my life during these years. I want to flatten all those unpleasant memories in my heart. I want to return to the very essence of who I am. I like to make small dreams of my own. I want to live a life of their own.

      I hurry to act, because the spring is about to go through perished. Spring of my life is probably coming to an end. So the days of this beautiful I should try to capitalize on it, turn it into a nice background and solid for my future. The next day maybe I'll re-immersed in the work. I have to build a good system in the meantime the growing standards of the partners, in the center of the project that I pursued for years.
      Despite the age of Xuan's about to turn his life. But the achievements that I have achieved is not worth much. I feel myself like a dance club playing in a little bag, sealed. Thought himself very clever for having done that. But when you really step into life, I found myself extremely tiny and immature. This year I was 33 years old, is probably now my life truly began. A lot of my dreams have come true. But the dream of independence, freedom, and wealth still makes me anxious and scared. But I had to face it alone, because in this world now I was alone and I had no recourse based thanks to anyone in this world. I intend to become a great tree, strong and heroic. I can not be a weed, or a kind of living vines cling to others. Although my current life is very difficult, and in my hand almost nothing at all. But I will try to persevere work. I will take advantage of every moment passed every day to complete the job target. Anyway, such a life truly is life in my soul. I will try to achieve the desire in his heart for many years in this 2016. My new life, I greet people! Difficulties in life, my one, wait there, I will destroy completely the people. For my life is filled with joy, happiness and laughter! Spring is to add in my soul a new life, it will help me this onset in 2016. Thank Spring!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment