Friday, February 19, 2016

The storm's life

     No love, no longer even angry. My heart is now almost closed. My soul is now almost like my heart when I was a young girl of 12, 13 years old. I felt cavalier, independence, autonomy, without too much grief and anger in your life. I am always optimistic and believe in a better future by themselves. I try my best every day to force it. Such a temporary life gave me a peace and serenity. I feel a little happiness besides hope in a nice tomorrow in his soul. For me personally speaking, the balance returned to the mental state at the present time is a big dream I'm in a lot of years. So I am feeling very happy and feel with the feeling that I'm there!

       These years of my life went by like a big storm so. For a while I felt myself unable to weather the storm did. I had to take a lot of precious things in my life in this war. But I did not give up what belongs to my basic parts. Now it's over. The sky in my soul now very high and blue, bright space with vibrant green color of the leaves. My heart becomes honest. My heart became peaceful and happy with the world around them. That storm was passing through my life. Things are back to the basic position is its capital. The good feeling of the old days returned, filled in my soul. I returned to my native people most. There are many things have changed, but the happiness in my heart never changed. I had a house and a small garden of their own. I was living totally independent official! My job is not so good, but I believe it will be better in the future!
     A long time ago I had a feeling of peace and serenity in the heart like this. I feel grateful for life, because life did not take away my all. Now I officially started to build a new life of their own. A life that I would become a queen or a princess. But now my kingdom little much lighter, but it is a reality rather than a dream. It belongs to my own, not my family like before. Everything around me, in my eyes are owned by me. I need to cherish and love them more. So I finally regained my own property! Finally my life becomes free and happy as ever. Thank you life, thank the efforts of myself, because it helped me go through the storms of my life!
                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment