Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I'm hoping my project will succeed

    Today again I put my project to partner approval. Leave a sizable hope rising in my soul. I started dreaming about the success of it. Although I failed to 20, but my heart did not stop hoping. Because maybe this time I will succeed. And I will open up a new chapter in her life. My heart beat faster in warm chest when I think about it. My arm, it inspired me to act my project to increase the likelihood of success!

      That was 3 years I pursued this project. I have seen many difficult passes. So many times I mistakenly thought I touch a hand in the success. I have lived in the days of happiness with his hope. But it all just a figure 0. I have failed completely. My heart was broken when it happened. But I've always tried to move on, though my heart feel pain, but my mind is in doubt about the path that I chose. Because passionate work is the only way to help me forget all my sorrows away. After a day of hard work, I have to add a small hope of success in the near future by themselves. And negative feelings from the failure has become a great dose of stimulus to my ability to work. My workload solved increased 2 per day, or 3 times the normal. Optimism and hope back in my heart flooded. I conduct the new test. After so many failed attempts, the negative feelings in me when failure is not as strong as before, but it still makes me feel broken all around the world. My soul crushing collapse. Because after 3 years from everything to pursue this project. I did not have time to do other work for the good, so the money I earn to spend very little daily. Savings are also very few. Sometimes I feel confused and very worried for the future of themselves. This project is almost the biggest hope in me. I wish it success every day! So I can not do anything but try to work for the success of my project!
      Social life in the place where I live is always changing every day. The lives of the people around are very good. Old school friends who have become successful and happy in life. And my life is almost still live in darkness. I can do nothing but study and work hard for my project is successful, my man is better than more, I will do many great and meaningful work to redeem my life? Although tests fail, then I will still continue to repair and upgrade it, so one day it will be a success! I will not give up, I believe the success will belong to people who never give up. And I am a person like that!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi 

No comments:

Post a Comment