Friday, January 29, 2016

We are free men

       Morning wake up, I sat down to work as usual. Yesterday one of my computers has a few minor glitches. The work that made me uncomfortable at all. I hope that today these problems have been fixed. But when you open up your computer, the computer screen does not work I was nervous. All the editing as weekdays are not effective I still try to persevere cable edit screen, removable hard drive, ram. After about 3 hours of trying. What my computer has started running again. Good thing it was not broken, too. Because I have very little money to spend. If I have to buy a tablet for work. Then maybe my life would be very difficult and dangerous because of lack of money. I was thinking of applying the help of my mother. But this will be very difficult and cause suffering to my mother. Just last week because her mother gave me money to fix the roof kitchen. The Lunar New Year is coming very close, my mother needed a lot of funds to spend. Maybe I should donate the money her mother on the occasion. But I was not able to do so. So I have to ask the mother money to buy more computers will hurt both my mother and my self-esteem as well. Fortunately, the problem of the old computers have been addressed. From today, I will use it with extreme caution.

      Experiencing a major event of the day. Because of a better future are drawn up for me would be removed, if my work could not continue anymore. So have a lot of emotions and thoughts have taken place in my body. I realized that, in difficult times I just have to rely on her mother. Mother almost all my external world. Later when my work is successful, I will definitely take care of my mother have a good life. And from now on, I will try to behave better with the mother. I also try to build a good relationship with his mother. It turns out that in this world there are 7 billion people, but people who can help me when I am in trouble, they are only a few people. Normal may we always loved and treated well with everyone. People also behave well and seems well loved us. But when we the incident, who is the person we think of the first to seek help? Who will try their best to help us? With these people, we try to treat them well. Build a good relationship with them. Be interested and help them more. They deserve to be treated as such we are. Those who leave us, who was happy to see us difficult, dangerous, who also caused us a lot harder to see us fail and need help. Stay away from them and never let them have a chance to close with us. This life is very short for love. Let your life full of love, care and mutual help. It truly is a paradise. Parents who have given us a lifetime. This life is our own. We have the right to live according to his will. Although everything will turn out, then please ask them let's abandon, always live up to his own standard. No reason was right to force us to live with the people that we do not really love, or people who do not really love us! Because we are a free person in the world. Please do not tie yourself with the rules, regulations, habits of conduct. If you do so you are literally strangling the development of yourself. Let everything happens naturally. Toort something beautiful, useful, it will exist over time. What things are no longer consistent with our lives again, then will go away by itself alone!
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment