Thursday, January 28, 2016

He is my life's storms

      He is the waves, he was always very powerful and can wash you anytime. He was big waves in stormy sea. He's strong, heroic and always attracted me in a special way. He is like the magnificence of nature. Because my feelings with him like that it is rooted in instinct. She has drunk old ferocious waves is he. I have desire to conquer and explore it. And I know that with him all my life can still charm.

      But all is gone, all just the wildest dreams of youth. I returned to you, a gentle girl and casual middle countryside escape poverty. I continued to walk on the path of building a better life for themselves by own feet, and start from what you already own. Do not even dream of a luxury life in the capital. I no longer dare to think will have a life like that because the marriage with a man like him. Rather, he was engulfed all my dreams. I've received a lot of serious consequences from his dreams. Anyway, everything in my life, all created by the students. You never give me anything, whether it's just a cup of boiling water. He was the pinnacle of my mistakes. He is the biggest regret in me. Big waves in the sea are still beautiful and majestic. But I have realized the danger from it. And they may be destroyed because it anytime. Now you do not need a man to make you spellbound. I do not accept the damages for any man. The man you need to be a compassionate man, and respect you. He should give you a feeling of peace, confidence, so they can give again life. Although life changes to look like, then you will always be the best woman in the eyes of him! Now I'm sure that that person is not you. Although it seems he was very close to him. If he is a ferocious big waves at sea, he is the big ships transporting children. When you need help, you can rely thanks to him. And I need him to go to the end of the journey of my life. He remains forever beautiful, great, and very especially in children. But people like him only to watch rather than living together. British capital just like an ornamental plant, or a beautiful painting on the wall. Although we are always nice, but it was not really a useful thing in my life. Amid the serenity of the sea, a storm took place. Although it is very special, but no one wants to live his life in a storm at all. After 5 years of separation, the petty passion between you and me vanish. I realized he was not the man who does not belong to your life! We pray in this life we ​​will never see each other again. But if there meet again, then I also wish we did not recognize each other. Let's step through each as unacquainted. All just a mistake of a distant past. Now that you know where the new is the destination of his life happy. He always makes me feel happy and peaceful! To the children he is a noble man. You no longer an unhappy girl in his arms! He is the storm of my life!
                                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment