Friday, January 29, 2016

If this world there are only two people


I was about to step into a world of fairy
Where all your dreams will come true
After a long day I try to work
Until now it has almost succeeded



He will be the prince of your dreams
If this world there are only two people
Because he is always full of passion
And I'm always fascinated with all that

But this world is not only two people
Besides you and me, there are many others
So I will choose to stay with the person
Because he always makes me feel happy

Please ask people: What is love?
I think love is a feeling of happiness
When there is love, people will have more power
Where there is love, that place is a paradise

Your love has a lot of great emotion
The longing, passion did I passionately
I had always dreamed long years to live in his love
I've been waiting for you, I've refused to feelings other men because he

But he always makes me feel disappointed
He always makes me feel disappointed and aggrieved
He has repeatedly leaving and make you vulnerable
And you know is: When you need help, it can not ask for your help

To the brothers do not feel happy
He did not give me a feeling of peace and trust
The girls around him always made me feel nervous
And in this life, I have always lived away from him

And he always gives you feelings of happiness and peace
To the person you feel it is the harbor
When you need help, he will try to help you
He respects me, and I was always the best in one's heart

You and him together empathy with love
Because both have a warm heart
Both live responsibly with the world around
You and him have the same great love

To the person you always lived is himself
You do not try to become someone better
Just be yourself you
Such a man was the most beautiful and

You and he looks like a family
Although not belong together,
But everyone realizes the love of two people for each other
Everyone thought he was me and the couple

If this world there are only two people I would still choose him
But because this world there are many
So I would choose a different man
Perhaps also because I have a lot of other old!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment