Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The prince stepped out of a fairytale

      33 year old brother began to feel she was in love. Actually this feeling I had from years ago. But then you have a lot of the confusion about emotions. The breakdown and the damage made me not dare step. I did not know he was actually happy shores. Because in my soul when it still has too many memories. I did not escape the shadow of the past. I keep wondering blindfolded her and thought it was peace. Still know the past is what was going through, he did not really love and cherish you. But in my heart never stop hoping. Still know him as the man that you dream of a lifetime. Yet somehow they still said no? For now the children have a lot of memories of him. The images in bright, beautiful and noble of you bold deep into my heart. For me, he was always very gentle and ring back. His heart was warm. He is the man for me a sense of confidence and can rely thanks. His mother was very kind. But his sister was very kind. Nephew of the brothers as her own child. He is the most perfect in your eyes! Yet they had to take him then! I really had a lot of errors with myself!

       These days I was regaining the feeling of peace, stillness and inner self. I started yearning for the sublime in life. Remembering his brother at the heart of relief, emotionally uplifting. A long time ago I be feeling like. But feeling like they have from when, with whom, I do not even remember anymore. But I have a very sweet feeling, thinking about his nobility. This feels like the sky season. Collect only blue dye. It's serene calm to the exotic. To the brothers always be yourself. I feel like I respect and really love me? Only thing is you can not start. Maybe you have not intellectual enough to receive it. I'm still chasing the wrong emotions, inferior. I have yet to get out of the dark shadows of yesterday. I was too self-conscious about myself. You have too many aspirations for his own career. For now they saw in his mind. Remember familiar faces that I never once touched. The moment the brothers feel happy and strangely peaceful. He to me like a prince stepped out from the fairy tale. He is all the most beautiful dreams of children about the man of her life. That you could be seeing him again. I wish I will be together next step in life. That you could be living in your arms back cover, cover and his love! Either way, the memory of him still beautiful, and full of love for you!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment