Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Investment activities, my business

     I thought I just sit there, all things are done by phone, the money would be running into my pocket. But it is not so! Today while preparing everything so I got a new batch delivered to customer. Then phones from my supplier for the press missed the carriage for me. At the carrier to bring goods to the bus station late. Then there is a further problem, was born, and I have to think and solve. First they have to inform my customers about the slow delivery on my early morning tomorrow. The latter is preparing a new plan acceptance. Even if my trading system seems to function very well. There is still a lot of problems will arise anytime. And my business may be ended at any time. Well, when we engage in a business activity, then it is time for us to become a link in the process of transporting goods. The success or failure of us depends on the links with us.

      Thus a prudent trader would never just trading one sector, a commodity, and to work with a supplier. Because if they do so is itself attached to a risky activity can not be controlled from your business objects. As their businesses have problems, commodity supply is interrupted or stopped, the facility itself will meet their business big problems. Although the world has a lot of people have a very successful business with just a commodity, but that figure is not much. And their investment will be very large. But their business strategies to a right. They almost a king in your business field. And most of those who do business will not take risks like that. Because even as a king in investing as Warren Buffett does not have 100% of their investment business success. The investment risk is an essential part. If we leave everything they have in an investment business. If that deal is successful, this will be great. You will become a rich man as to what you want. But if it fails, why? Because failure is entirely probable, whether your idea is very good investment. Then you'll be a white man hand. You have nothing to be able to go forward again. Your life as stop, without a certain mutation. So prudence is always a wise advice to be taught in all the schools of business investment. I also began to feel the business sector in building my paint problems. So I'm prepared expanding business areas more into ornamental items office. I was feeling very pleased and happy with this new business idea. Because I myself love the trees! The loading many plants in my shop will turn my shop into a paradise that I always secretly dreamed of. It was great for me. I feel happy for that. This spring I will turn your dreams become reality. This is also in plans to expand the production of my business!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment