Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Remember childhood memories

     Today is a beautiful sunny day. After a long day string sky dark clouds. Sunlight radiating down across the garden and on the road. Since spring has arrived. The sunlight of spring is still tender and gentle as age girls are married so. On a sunny sky, I thought about a coming summer. Weather in recent years there are many fluctuations. Winter often come late, ended early, and no low temperature as before. Summers are hot sun much. New early spring sunshine that made me think about a season. Next summer already. However the weather in the spring day is very great. Some plants have a new young leaves after a winter cower cope with severe weather. Scenes in sesame are exotic glow. It was a long time since my heart does not beat previous revved natural surroundings so much.

      Remember when I was a child. On a hot summer afternoon. My grandmother often open the window behind the cool winds blowing from the garden and pond at home. At such times I feel very excited. Backyard garden grandmother's house is not very big. These ponds are not very wide. But the very lush vegetation. The wind blows to bring a fresh airflow. I often drop my soul prowl on the bushes cloudy, with 2 cousin watching her pink grapefruit tree. My grandmother especially his beloved grapefruit tree. She also planted the trees under its root ginger. She said the ginger both moisturizing effect for grapefruit, both roots and leaves her to eat. Fence with holly is always blue. Nearly arid land, and never cared no effect on the vitality of it. 4 season holly lush, foliage grows, we have both a thorn and lush garden corner. Despite a lot of dodder wire cover, it still lives strongly and firmly. The space has two plants that has given me a lot of emotion. Natural painting exotic it as paradise. Nowadays nobody home I planted holly fencing again. People often build walls around their land. Dodder, the people considered to be harmful to plant crops. Since we live clinging to the tree root, and then extract the nutrients of the tree species to live, like mistletoe. They were villagers I completely removed. Although present in Korea they would love this plant. And they planted it as an ornamental in the entertainment district. I remember the lizards often climb on the trees cloudy. I just wonder because not understand why the lizard is not afraid of rattan thorns hit Doing my grandmother as autumn sunny smile. Then she graciously explained the reason for me to understand. She recounted to me the story about the lizards. She also or ancient storytelling, memories related to lizards in her life. Sometimes she even told my sister heard the question very interesting fairy Asoka.
      Now look brilliant sunshine in early spring. I miss the summer before, when I was at the grandmother. I miss my childhood. But now remembered her grandmother had died. But the image of my grandmother will live forever in the memories of my childhood!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment