Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The performance of my billionaire dream (Part 3)

      I decided to fulfill his dream of becoming his billionaire business from new projects. Because the project that I was pursuing during the past 3 years have not been successful on the internet. What projects does make me glad and happy lot when I think of the success of it. But after 16 times the test failed, I started to lose confidence from it. Instead of giving me joy, happiness, now projects that give me anxiety and sadness. So I had to remove it from life and in my thinking. As I was feeling ill heart failure because too much to think that project. I often fall into trouble breathing, people are tired, they were stunned early ... Also at for the past 3 years I have been passionate perform that project, and not interested in making money from other sources . As of now the money I have very little. But the project still did not seem to be successful at all. So I had to let the dream become a billionaire from that project aside, and implement new plans to raise money to improve living standards of themselves.

      I was thinking of trading of ornamental trees planted in the office and from the main housing needs and preferences of me with them. In addition to buying plants, then resold. I can breed them, and take advantage of the trees in the countryside, the wild abandon, while in the city, it is a luxury ornamental species such as her betel tree, tree stick perpetual. I would collect them, breed them and sell them. In doing so I would not lose input costs. Which stores my painting will add beauty and lively when sold more ornamental plants that office. To realize his dream. I have run out to buy a clump of trees. Kim finance the development of the store. Initially I was going to split them up into three small bushes and then sell for a profit. But do I think that the interest so high because I did not cover the cost to buy the beautiful bowls. And the care for native trees sprout new branches I think productivity is not high then that every tree on sale, enter the interest I earn is not how. So the internet I learn how to breed them. Through this learning I also discovered another few breeding species that I love more. This will help me make that dream become a bonsai shop big future with her meager amount. I will market it on the internet and offer to companies and offices. This is wonderful. So I have officially launched another new business sectors is the bonsai in office next business sectors paint used in construction, and a lot of potential projects on the internet also. Hopefully I will be successful in this 2016. It embarked on a new business project that I feel very confident, cheerful, and happy. I have added the new hope in a better future by themselves. Moreover plants and internet are the two greatest passions of mine. But business is business which I have been trained in universities. So I feel very happy! I'm being hard life! Now I go testing plant propagation Kim my fortune. If successful, I'll commercial propagation in late spring! When the weather was warmer, my plants will grow better!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment