Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The way business my office bonsai

     So what to do to fulfill his dream of opening shop in 2016 Landscaped I did. Now I could only wait only. Initial results will be available in 2 weeks. I really hope in my breeding success. Then I officially entered a new business field. It's business office plants. I'm feeling very interesting because in this business idea. Hopefully it will give me more money.

      This life can not predict tomorrow. About 5 years ago, in the dream I could not imagine his business would paint used in construction, and office plants. These days I just try to make good his accounting job. I also always longed to business something low investment. The agriculture sector was I interested because we are very close to my life, and business capital for investment we also relatively low. I also learned much documentation about fishing techniques. I also have some very valuable initiative if I invest the field. But in the end I was not able to do. For investment to build a factory farming and processing, and export of fish too large. So I do not act anymore. Although in my dream, sometimes I also think of sturgeon and sturgeon eggs salt! Then I inherited a shop. I wish to make their business dream, instead of daily to a company of another person accountant. I was on the internet to find a particular item for sale. Prominent in the list of items you are searching for agents that paint used for construction. In the region where I live, people are very much works in construction. The new house build them using paint. I realize the market potential of the region in which I live paint quite large. I boldly act as agent for a paint company. Knowing how paint business. I do paint dealer for many other manufacturers. And my shop has become a distribution center in the region's largest paint. However, some problems have arisen. Because I am a girl and being celibate. My business is not very good. Especially in the rainy season almost do not sell anything. At coating companies say they also sometimes take months to get one line! And my shop business only paint alone is a waste area. I liked the green capital, especially those species growing plants indoors. Especially Lunar New Year is coming very close. Demand for planting ornamental trees and flowers and decorative scenes in the spike. So green business idea in my office to appear. I also found many good scientific methods to plant and care for trees that were better. But if you keep buying trees from sales, profit would not have obtained is high. So I would buy the plant and conduct their breeding. I've just made a fortune breeding needle. Hopefully this will succeed. So today I will begin the journey collecting and propagating the family tree. Whether the plants my business failed. Then there are more trees in my store also makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. We'll turn my shop into a paradise!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment