Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Be confident, my

      33 I have to go on alone. I do not have love. No good cause. Nor have good people around me. I am no longer a girl in her 20s wanted a self-made. I began to feel weak from the bottom of my heart. I feel imbued with loneliness in his soul. I want to be with someone to build a family. I desire to have children. I also feel the strength of itself no longer be the same again.
      In my friends I was probably the lowest child. My old friends they were very successful. I chose to make a very difficult road. To come now my dream is not yet complete. How many times have hope for the success of the project that I pursued for 3 years. Then they did all those times I get bitter disappointment. Well I decided not hope anymore. All leave aside. I continue to struggle for their daily lives. I need to leave my dream aside. And officially embarked on upgrading my life in fact. So that my dream would probably be the dream of a lifetime! But real life is being dealt me ​​the steel punch. I feel hurt when looking at the success of the old school mates. Perhaps I have been very wrong choices in love and in his career. But all that has come up too late. Now I can not do anything but try to move forward. I need to finish all the plans, goals that I have set out in this 2016. Since all successful though it was already too late already.
       Get up, my confidence! So can the success and happiness was very close to me then. Just I try to add a little more. Every day I'm better than a lot of thanks for his own study. Every day I get closer so much success, because I always try to work. There are two kinds of people succeed in society. The first type of success before the age of 30. Modern education is trying to train those who succeed this way. And my old school friend they had such success. So they were happy in their private lives. The downside of these people is that they easily fall into the mistake, fall when the age of 40, 50. I do not belong to this type of successful people. Type second success after the age of 30. They married later, or no family. Those who succeed in this format later called successful. But their success is certain. Happily they achieve always perfect. And perhaps I was the success of this type. But I do not want to be 40, or 50 years old they are successful. I need to succeed this year. Because my heart was tired and weak because of his success has not already. Now is the time I need to try, to charm, and to invest in the most. I am not allowed to step down at this time. Come on, my! An extremely good life are ahead of me. Just me forward courageously Then everyone would have looked at me with different eyes. And I will be happy when I think about life!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment