Monday, January 4, 2016

The performance of my billionaire dream (Part 2)

     Paint business in the store a lot less difficult than I advertise on the internet. I was able to feed themselves from this business. But life was very difficult, but also okay. I continued to pursue his dream of success in their projects. I worked with a passion. Unfortunately, the project has revealed a lot of mistakes and omissions. I feel devastated by that. Even so I was trying to fix its mistakes. The business started my painting is not good. So I made a few mistakes advertising strategy. My shop lost reputation Cargoes consumption greatly reduced. The project that I was pursuing did not let me see the signs of success. But immediate life that I'm faced with many difficulties.

       I was forced to ask for rice aid from my mother to reduce living expenses. My personal life is shrinking at the maximum level. I think and calculate each small coin. May be later though very rich, I would not let myself waste even a single penny. I began to stop dreaming about becoming billionaire dream project that I am pursuing. Because the fact is for me the steel fist. I was tired and lose confidence in it. The waiting is the success of it is making me deeply hurt. I need to think more about other things that could generate money to cater for my life. It seems I start getting old. I little more dreamy, I practice more, and I do not any more romantic. I became interested in understanding the business and a family tree. Because if I order the plants propagated this, they almost did not take money for business capital. Stores owned by me lying on the road where I live is quite nice. With little money left, I decided to buy a few plants on seedling propagation and sale. A new business opportunities are opening up for me. Or at least I do so love the indoor bonsai. The presence of these plants in my house. It would turn my shop into a paradise of my dreams. I continued to implement the project of your dreams. Because it is a large and long-term plans. Maybe someday it will succeed? But I no longer dream about the success of it every day. I have a new dream. Dream business my family tree will succeed! Landscaping business seems gentle and suitable for an older girl, single business than my painting. However I would still business that both items. But my project I will carry it to the end!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment