Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The desire of a mother for her son

      Beloved son of mother! Now the children are away from mother's arms. You're walking on your path of human feet. Mom always directed his soul to me. But sometimes life is not good conditions for mothers to always follow the child mother. So my life is my own. Mother's loving son. Be resilient in life son offline. Mother very excited and happy to see you happy, healthy and happy and successful in life. I do not need to worry much as this, by which her son is very smart and has a very strong live bravery.

      But dear son! Along the way you will meet many difficulties. Especially an orphan and lived lack of family love as children. Be a man of courage, independence and bravery me, please. Because in this world I can only rely on the strength of his own feet. Also, I think later I will also have to be responsible with grandparents, parents, and his wife and children. So definitely son to be strong. A brave and courageous will always be many things in life. Mom believes son will fulfill all the responsibilities in his life. Difficulties and dangers will become small if the brave face. Keep calm and courageous resolve any problems that occur in your life. When you dodge and hide something bad, even though it was just a small thing. Then over time, it will become the biggest problem in my life. So I always honest living for me, please. Do not fear anything, I just keep myself as you, and you are part of this world. When the always outspoken as himself in life, the soul and intellect to his enlightened under sunlight. Then things are not good in the hearts and minds of children will quickly lose. Because life was dominated by the rejection of all that was not good. If you still keep it within yourself, then the mistakes and weaknesses that sooner or later will harm the child. But the damage from the inside of the human person, then how can you avoid making a loss? Although the issue of how large, then you also should keep the brave face and courage to solve it. Then you will see, the problem almost as big as an elephant, turned out just by a little tiny ants alone. Nothing that can not be solved with a man courage at all. A man brave and courageous will be the world worships. Beloved son of mother! When mother also hope you will become a noble man. Mother May I be both loving society, help and respect. In the face of human ingenuity, she could see the hunger that. Mother is not a woman successful in society. Mother does not know for sure what your understanding is correct. But I know for sure that an honest man, brave, and courageous will always be a lot of people in society to love, respect! Mother was always her son get others to love, respect!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment