Monday, January 4, 2016

The performance of my billionaire dream (Part 1)

      I had a desire, a desire to become a billionaire children aged 30. I have worked very hard to accomplish that. The rain, or the cold winter night, I was spellbound work without regard to their own health. Because I think I'm young. I am in the most healthy period of life. So I need to work harder. When people become rich already. I can rest both born then. I just struggled for 3 years, then I'll have a lifetime of joy, I will have more time and money to care for the health and beauty of self.

      But it's a mistake to think. My health became very bad, even though I'm at the age 30. So it is also a very serious impact to the work I'm doing. Both the quality of work and the amount of work required to complete them very significantly diminished. I face the worst health status of themselves every time the weather changes. I fear the cold of winter. Although in recent years the winter often come late, ended early, the average temperature is also higher than ever before. This year they had almost no winter. I began to feel suspicious about his job to pursue. It has been over 3 years since I pursue this path. Yet virtually no sign of success. The money saved was all, I very difficult in life. I find that the path to reach my dreams is a way too long, and too far away. So it's a long-term plan. I make small plans may continue to live, and will continue to make their dreams!
      I have continued to work for someone else for a few months to get more money implementing their dream. But that is a wrong decision. The company did hurt me deeply. I've wasted a lot of time, health and money to work for his company. Finally, I do not collect the money, but also lost more money in the end. Life and my image in society has declined to deplorable levels. There is nothing worse than when one girl 30 years old no money and a job to earn a living. Continuing to work for other people makes me feel hurt that they can not take it anymore. I thought if I could die of hunger, but I would never go to work for someone else again. But I could do with empty hands? Nearly all the doors were closed in front of me. I was on the internet and act as agent for a paint company. They sent quotes for agents to email me so I refer. I have taken this information and offers on many forums sale. I've officially become an online seller like that. My mother says that I am to continue to waste time and his youth in a job not so great. That the paint shop are fully grown along streets where I live. As for me, I do not know what else to do when the mood is very chaotic. And luck has come to me, a customer has to trust me. They bought my painting. I talked to the plant, and that guests bring that vehicle to get in, pay. The amount of the difference between the price that I sold to visitors and sell to my factory, the factory was transferred to my account at the bank. So I had a little money in hand. Instead of acting as agents for a paint company, I opened the paint dealer for many firms. My shop has become the center of many airline distribution paint. Many firms have been only oral agreements and email to them, I never sell them. My image in society has improved. I had quite a good job in the eyes of many people. Because everyday people look the reality in their eyes. The company I left to stay at home and perform their own projects, in their eyes I was an unemployed. Though I had worked very hard.
                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment