Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Story yore

      Time passed quickly, just one day I was a little girl 11 years old, yet this spring, I recently turned 33. That was more than 20 years. But memories of that day are still bold in spirit and my mind just happened yesterday!

       That day my family was very poor. Each time the family of my mother's grandmother had a party, she and I are very much looking forward. While affluent cousins ​​she hated my mother and daughter. But in return the food there was delicious. And I usually eat a lot of delicious food at that party. Sometimes I ate both the food controversy of his cousin, and she was reminded that I was embarrassed. I remember there's always a little girl cousin of my mother, she always smiles aya. Her heart was always generous, wide open to me. Sometimes I feel jealous because she's happy there. She was my father, mother, brother, sister and cousins ​​love, respect. And I was just a kid of their poorest families, and I was a fatherless child from a very young age. Sometimes I have proved to be very wise and enduring alienation, alienation of the cousins ​​to survive in his party. But they finally found a reason to knock me out of his party. I was very unhappy. I have dreamed that I would become a very rich man when I grow up. And I will always eat the delicious food made by me in happiness. I was trying to learn to get ahead in life. Because I think that their education will help me fly, fly away from the world of poverty and this was contempt.
       Yet more than 20 years has elapsed. But my cousin now have been very successful in life. She smiled once or still is. Her smile was radiant, joyful even though she had undergone a shock because lovelorn. Now she is studying in Japan. Hopefully she will soon find success and happiness for himself. And I have yet to become a successful person in life as I have wished. Maybe because my life still have too much difficulty. The work that I choose remains a rampant problem solve. But I believe that in 2016 everything should be fine. And I will achieve all your dreams. My relatives will be forced to respect me. As for me, I still love them. I'm not sad and upset them. It's just that in my heart a little hurt about what happened. But also thanks to him that I was always ahead in life. I was determined to become a very good and successful people in society. I really want to be rich ourselves and get everyone in society to love, respect. I've done part of my dreams!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment