Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The most significant thing in my life

     Have you ever wondered what makes the most sense in your life? Some say it was love. Since losing the love lives of many people no sense anymore, and they have sought to death. Some thought of fun, freedom and comfort in mind. Because freedom is the wings of every human soul. When the soul is lost comfort, freedom, it never can freeze anymore. So it can only decline over the years roll on. Some say that the most significant thing in life is knowledge, wisdom. If a day is not learning and refresh themselves, they feel their lives that day no longer mean anything. As for me, I think the new job is the most significant thing in my life. The work helps me with joy, money and hopes on the success of themselves in the future. Through my work, I am gradually improving ourselves in all aspects of people every day. This life for me will be very bored and lose a lot of sense if I do not have work. Though I still like holding the torch off into the night with my job. Because I do not know when the work that I was pursuing successfully for 3 years. I'm not sure 100% is the path I'm going to be correct. Sometimes I feel anxious for their own future.

       Yet every day I have to work hard as a bee seeking nectar to make honey. I always try and persevere in their work. And I know that I need faster, do more, better quality jobs again, to my work soon succeed. Because society constantly evolving. Either way I'm going to be correct at the present time. It may in the near future, the way I'm going is all a mistake. So time is gold, the diamond for me. I have to try to take advantage of every second, every minute crossing to work. I need to try to succeed quickly. The old school friend of mine, they have become successful in life. And I almost have not anything. Perhaps in my desire too little? Or if I had gone the wrong way? Whether this path is right or wrong, then I will go to the end of certain roads. Because all became too late for a start again. And when it goes on this way, I feel happy. My life became more balanced and have more meaning through this job. I love this work, even though I have become very poor because pursuing enrichment dream job with this. We hope that in 2016 this will be my job successfully!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment